sharetrader
Page 49 of 122 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999 ... LastLast

percy, just like u , i m waiting to see what they will do with PGC. no one really knows, just gotta wait and see. I m currently overweight on PGC, just to reconfirm, PGC holders will get free "bank" shares right? IMHO they should just take PGC private and concentrate on the "bank"
    Up up and away!

Does anyone have any idea how much the residual assets in PGC are worth after they’ve sold out of PGW and transferred over the BSH shares?

Quote Originally Posted by ETC View Post
    Does anyone have any idea how much the residual assets in PGC are worth after they’ve sold out of PGW and transferred over the BSH shares?
    As I said in post 487, I think the NTA should be about 30cps
    SCOTTY

Ok so what's going on? PGC are meant to be giving me shares in BSH as a ratio to how many PGC shares I have, right? I don't have them yet, BSH shares are dropping and so are PGCs. I'm a little worried, is this actual loss or does it just reflect the reshuffling?

percy

Quote Originally Posted by climbtree View Post
    Ok so what's going on? PGC are meant to be giving me shares in BSH as a ratio to how many PGC shares I have, right? I don't have them yet, BSH shares are dropping and so are PGCs. I'm a little worried, is this actual loss or does it just reflect the reshuffling?
    It is actual loss.

Quote Originally Posted by belgarion View Post
    I don't think anyone knows how many BSH shares PGC holder will get as I've not seen any ratio as yet. BSH and PGC shares are dropping on tiny volumes so it represents uncertainty (and fear) by small holders - at least this is what I think. Hang tough and trust the fundementals.
    By my calulation there are

808,319,571 PGC shares on issue

300,000,000 BSH shares on issue of which PGC own 70% i.e.210,000,0000 shares

thus the ratio is 0.259 or 4 PGC shares for every one BSH shares owned by PGC.

PGC say they will distribute all there shares in BHS so I would expect to get one BSH share for every 4 PGC shares I own.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by rabcat View Post
    By my calulation there are

808,319,571 PGC shares on issue

300,000,000 BSH shares on issue of which PGC own 70% i.e.210,000,0000 shares

thus the ratio is 0.259 or 4 PGC shares for every one BSH shares owned by PGC.

PGC say they will distribute all there shares in BHS so I would expect to get one BSH share for every 4 PGC shares I own.
    Exactly.SCOTTY was right on the money with his post.No.439 on this thread.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by belgarion View Post
    Which would make the BSH component of PGC shares about ... 88 / 4 ... 22 cents leaving a residual PGC value per share around 11 cents.
    Then what about the PGW payout.? 8, or 9 cents approx per share.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Then what about the PGW payout.? 8, or 9 cents approx per share.
    Maybe another bonus payment coming up here percy .... just joking ... but wouldn't surprise you though would it

percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Maybe another bonus payment coming up here percy .... just joking ... but wouldn't surprise you though would it
    I am pleased my misfortune,uneasiness,concern gives you cause for laughter.!!! I must admit it has crossed my mind that the boys may have to pull finger and explain to the market how clever and hard working they are,as the SP of both BSH [bull sh.t holdings] and PGC [poked goat corp] are in a free fall.Every time I talk to the sharemonger he tells me to get off the phone "you do not catch falling swords".Funny though,he said "the boys" were coming in to explain all to him, in the next week or so..!! Told him to look at this thread on sharetrader ,so as he may ask them some interesting questions. What will be interesting is to know how is the placement to institutions is going?I suspect they are like us waiting for the shares in the bank that PGC shareholders get to hit the market in March.