sharetrader
Page 90 of 242 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140190 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Nice to see Rob Fyfe being given reign of Chair and CEO Daniel Bracken joining the Board.
    Rob Fyfe. Top man. Glad he is at the helm. Remember when he purchased $200k worth of shares during covid. Good stuff.

Nice bump today long may it continue. Company has a lot going for it in the current environment.
    Quick question with the POG returning to an upward trend does this help MHJ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ltw View Post
    Nice bump today long may it continue. Company has a lot going for it in the current environment.
    Quick question with the POG returning to an upward trend does this help MHJ?
    Assuming POG means 'price of gold' and not 'person other than a grunt' which is what google told me it could mean lol..

Typically higher prices of gold is not good for jewelry co's. Tougher to sell higher priced gold chains and rings I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    Assuming POG means 'price of gold' and not 'person other than a grunt' which is what google told me it could mean lol..

Typically higher prices of gold is not good for jewelry co's. Tougher to sell higher priced gold chains and rings I guess.
    LOL. Yes mate Price Of Gold.
    My line of thought was: because they stock a lot of gold there inventory value would go up and naturally as the POG increases so dose there sales.
    I did also notice that when the POG sky rocketed a few years back MHJ SP kind of followed suit. Why that was I'm not quite sure

LOL. Yes mate Price Of Gold.
    My line of thought was: because they stock a lot of gold there inventory value would go up and naturally as the POG increases so dose there sales.
    I did also notice that when the POG sky rocketed a few years back MHJ SP kind of followed suit. Why that was I'm not quite sure
    What do we care, the chart is beautiful, Michael Hill has never been doing better and that includes when the share price was double. Dividends have been over 3c so that should soon be surpassed.

Nice bull flag on the weekly/monthly chart looking for confirmation with a break of 90 cents. Large crossings were going through yesterday at 90c which has got my attention.

Still maintain my long term holding and looking to add trading position if it looks like 90 cents will break.

I keep adding in the dips as i see it break the 90c barrier very soon. Some good volume through yesterday and last week a couple of larger orders to.
    Good times

WOW we might even see it broken today!! looked at it this morning and thought maybe in the next week or two it might jump over 90 cents. I'm now wondering if well see it over a dollar by the end of the year or even before....

Investor

WOW we might even see it broken today!! looked at it this morning and thought maybe in the next week or two it might jump over 90 cents. I'm now wondering if well see it over a dollar by the end of the year or even before....
    Q4 trading update next month will set the tone further price movement and also divvy payout at FY results time in Aug will give better picture.

Keeps looking better - I look forward to the update sb9