sharetrader
Page 105 of 242 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 2416
    Investor

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    NO..........................................
    LOV's business model is successful while MHJ's is questionable.
    That may have been true while the Hills were at helm. With them making way for Fyfe to be in charge of Board, I think they may be changed course.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    That may have been true while the Hills were at helm. With them making way for Fyfe to be in charge of Board, I think they may be changed course.
    Depends on how you rate Fyfe.
    I do not rate him.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Depends on how you rate Fyfe.
    I do not rate him.
    Fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Fair enough.
    I haven't met Fyfe but I like what he's doing.
    If the next report is a cracker like this one surely this stock will be well north.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by clearasmud View Post
    I haven't met Fyfe but I like what he's doing.
    If the next report is a cracker like this one surely this stock will be well north.
    Seems like a likeable enough fellow -- smart enough & good capturing his audience

a pity about the hangers full of debris in various states of no-go that he has had land in his lap
    requiring the hard yards & more difficult decisions with a swarm of Beehive busy-bodies breathing
    down his neck along the way as an added bonus or handicap for the top seat

I reckon start a new Airline (call it say STA) with all the bods here on board as stakeholders may be more successful

Lets face it - we have a Captain, Crew, able navigators, all the support crew & yonks of past experience in every
    possible direction that could be wished for .. how could it not fly well & be a winner ?

Send our flash Bird around the country and sell tickets for letting the punters explore it .. no offshore jaunts needed

Let's face it AIR is likely be chugging along on one wing with all engines missing a beat here & there
    crippled by Political, Union, Financial & Legacy issues for darned long time into the future ..

.. and that's assuming Govt eventually get around to pulling up the blind even partially some time in the future
    after they wake up to some sort of revised reality .. and not crazy dreams of trying to bolt the door
    to deflect the nasties away every time the breeze blows in from a suspicious direction ..
    Last edited by nztx; 27-08-2021 at 01:38 AM.

Guru

Look like 80 cents wont be today..

The SHAZ, that New Zealand's most popular platform should love this stock.

I think a lot of investors love this stock, Waltzing.
    It's now at the back end of a multi year business overhaul that is now bearing fruits such as highest profit in a decade and 23% ROE.

I don't now what they are going to do with the $72m cash on the balance sheet but I suspect once Aus/NZ/Canada populations are highly vaccinated and the govts change from lockdowns to 'living with covid' we will be in for a special one off dividend + high annual dividends going forward. FY21 they generated 18.7 cps in free cash flow. And trading at 88 cents...? Almost too good to be true

Guru

"Almost too good to be true"

appears to be some profit taking but buy orders increasing daily.

The numbers required a double check on the p/E to believe it.

The best thing is its a liquid stock. One of many key points required to be included in a portfolio.

Many investors and investment companies private and public use key indicators to avoid or mitigate risk.
    Last edited by Waltzing; 27-08-2021 at 04:12 PM.

Someone selling (and people buying), maybe ACC selling some more? Fairly steady wall around $0.87-$0.88 since results were released. Very orderly I must say.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    Someone selling (and people buying), maybe ACC selling some more? Fairly steady wall around $0.87-$0.88 since results were released. Very orderly I must say.
    This stock has a pe of (385x.87)/(47/.96)=6.84 and no debt.
    Where 47 is the adjusted for the lease rules profit in millions.