sharetrader
Page 131 of 242 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141181231 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 2416
    Guru

A Private trading company i hold shares in Bought. Not me personally. Personally i bought at .90 some time ago.

And when Waltz says he bought at .90 some time ago, he doesnt mean Oct 2021... I think he means Oct 2018 right before it trended all the way down to 20cent

Looking forward to that half year result announcement. I bet it will be a biggie.

Guru

"Oct 2018 " was mountain biking in the snows of sweden at the time i think...

No at that point i think one of portfolios had HLG as in fact one portfolio first owned HLG back well before the GFC.

MHJ is a recent buy, really not even serious until .90 showed the possibility of an O Neil upward trend...

Some time ago ... few months...

Ages ago a few years...Cant remember unless viewed in the databases pre Convid...

Yonks , pre GFC.

MHJ has really been just a bit of fun... add a bit of a gamble into the mix...
    Last edited by Waltzing; 29-11-2021 at 04:44 PM.

Guru

108! its either a wonderful trading stock or an investment stock... take your pick...

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzingironmansinlgescul View Post
    108! its either a wonderful trading stock or an investment stock... take your pick...
    Hope you got hit at $1.08 - back to $1.15 already.

Retail stocks may be past their best trading days but nobody can deny MHJ is still cheap. Trading on a 9.44 P/E historical. Even if they turn in 41m npat next year its a forward p/e of 10.40. Lots of cash in the bank and we'll see at least 8 cents in dividends each year.

Thought they would have announced the foray into a 4th market (digitally) by now. Maybe early next year.

Pretty solid hold imo. Could be surprised with higher profit, maybe do another $45m since MHJ keep the subsidies.

Guru

"Hope you got hit at $1.08 "

looking at something lower!!! as all NZ portfolios currently have some... Not overweight. Would load up if for some reasons markets sold off... a quick war in the Donbas should do it Putin losses his mind...

or unvaccinated zombie's took over parliament...

China decided to invade India....

anything else? The Palestinians raise the dead and walk across GAZA climbing the concert walls and all get shot by IRON DOME.

Jacinda admits they all whatch every episode of Cathine the Great and have decided that a planned Bolshevick revolution lead by Maori activists is the only solution after there TIK TOK government fails farther in the poles.

This crashes the stock market for a whole afternoon until KFC, Mack's and Piz Hut run the biggest ever discounts on december the 15th nation wide.

The activist's all throw down their placards and decide the prices are to good to miss.

Resulting in the most profitable day ever for fast food in NZ.

Last edited by Waltzing; 06-12-2021 at 05:39 PM.

Guru

oh no the market is believing the story... its staying up again...

Guru

Fan club... what an investment... unbelievable ...

boom...over 1.20..again!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfCLt0kTd5E
    Last edited by Waltzing; 08-12-2021 at 04:10 PM.

Percy put this on the Lovista thread - same could be said about Michael Hill couldn't it? ... except for the 'creating great excitment in store' bit

From Livewire's Jun Bel Llu.:.
    I would call it a big year next year, it's because it's got a new CEO. And also, its earnings are going through a transition - a transition as in this business was impacted significantly by COVID-19. All the shops were shut, even though you can buy trinkets online, but Lovisa's is very much tailored towards events. There were no weddings, no events, pretty much.

In 2022, when the world reopens, this company will have very, very strong earnings. In the first quarter of the year, they have already said that the first 20 weeks of the year, it will be doing over 25%, like for like. And over 40% total sales growth. That's just an incredible amount of growth. With the new CEO, he's brought with him very significant experience across Emerging Asia, China and India.

So, we think there'll be a lot of focus on those markets and that will continue to grow. The company has such a unique business model and it creates such excitement within its store. It really brings customers to itself. If it can replicate that around the world, their addressable market's enormous. So, Lovisa is the one that I think will do great in 2022.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”