Hey Guys,

I just finished my university degree and the one class I found of any real intrinsic interest was a class on fundamental analysis using a modified DAE model. I completely understand the concepts and ideas behind this "value" method to approaching trading -- that's not to say that my valuations are particularly good or insightful at this point, but I feel like I have a solid foundation to learn from in coming up with a figure for what a share "ought to be worth."

So my question really is what now? I have an account with direct broking, and I've put a little bit of capital into a few equities I feel are quite undervalued, but in reality, I really have no idea what I'm doing. Could you recommend some books/websites/etc. to help me gain a better understanding of the "big picture" of share trading? It's all well and good to form an opinion on the value of a share, but actually knowing when to enter and exit is a different matter.

Also, is it worth learning some TA? Can I use FA and TA together? It seems like you could use FA to find equities that you think are undervalued and then use TA to help you decide when to enter and exit. Do people do this? Note: I know nothing about TA except that we're told in finance classes that it doesn't work. This seems utter bull**** to me. Of course we ought to be able to identify statistical tends in human nature and that affect on the market!

Really, I'm just looking to learn. So anywhere you can point me to get a good foundational understanding to build on will be much appreciated. I'm 22, know only what 3 years of a BCA teaches you about the market (nothing?), but I'm intelligent, eager to to learn, and I find this stuff really interesting.

Thanks in advance,
noso