sharetrader
Page 128 of 204 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138178 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 2038
    Guru

TWR would have to be one of the most undervalued, or perhaps the most undervalued stock on the NZX right now... then again, that isn't saying much as many stocks are either ridiculously overvalued or at least overvalued.
    There have been significant director purchases recently (something not really happening on any other NZX stocks) and that can only be good one would think.

Quote Originally Posted by KJMLimited View Post
    I'm sure your comment is tongue in cheek, however it's not as if she bought them today.
    Bought some yesterday though
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    TWR would have to be one of the most undervalued, or perhaps the most undervalued stock on the NZX right now... then again, that isn't saying much as many stocks are either ridiculously overvalued or at least overvalued.
    There have been significant director purchases recently (something not really happening on any other NZX stocks) and that can only be good one would think.
    I agree. Insider purchases and sales are the best guide to prospects. They are far more important than any valuation technique. No one, even Directors, will buy if they think they are going to lose money.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Bought some yesterday though
    I think those dates are settlement dates - given the market wasn't open yesterday. Unless she bought them on the AU market yesterday. I'm happy to stand corrected.

Quote Originally Posted by KJMLimited View Post
    I agree. Insider purchases and sales are the best guide to prospects. They are far more important than any valuation technique. No one, even Directors, will buy if they think they are going to lose money.
    Chairman has been buying and buying over the last few years - first significant purchase being in 2017.

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...986/271844.pdf

Hopefully his faith will be rewarded along with those who follow him into Tower shares.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Director Wendy buys 10,000 more shares

Must be confident no big claims from weather events over the weekend
    Whole insurance sector grappling with adverse weather events - used to be 'abnormals & one-offs' but these days, normal occurrences.

Premiums really need to rise and keep rising for the industry to reflect new normal?

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Whole insurance sector grappling with adverse weather events - used to be 'abnormals & one-offs' but these days, normal occurrences.

Premiums really need to rise and keep rising for the industry to reflect new normal?
    Agree with what you're saying. I think with things going digital risk premiums are going to become far more accurate and go upwards. Most people have probably already seen this already with their own insurance.

With Bain holding ~20% I see this mainly as a takeover play. They are surely shopping it around.

https://www.newstalkzb.co.nz/news/na...uined-by-rain/

Losses could be as high as $50m and more if the rain does not stop.

This covered by insurance?

Interesting article

What Lies Beyond Digital for Insurance Operations?

https://www.bcg.com/publications/202...e-of-insurance
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Another 1.4 million shares crossed at 72.5 yesterday so looks like the accumulator is back. Watching for another leg up with a break of 73.5.