sharetrader
Page 27 of 214 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777127 ... LastLast
    Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Talking Short attention span

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Hey PT you didn't read Note 22 or whatever did you ..... and I bet you understood every word and every number in that 20 page information pack they handed out

Suppose some analyst or a number cruncher like Belge will look at that Embedded Value number and calculate that TWR shareprice should be over a buck
    Got bored at Note 14.

Best bit of the the information pack: Page 20 'End'

best wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

I am not impressed by this "strategic review" of tower businesses by the management - GPG is behind this all. They want to break tower into small pieces and sell it! What a shame.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by RRR View Post
    I am not impressed by this "strategic review" of tower businesses by the management - GPG is behind this all. They want to break tower into small pieces and sell it! What a shame.
    Yeaph, Exactly what I think and thats why I sold out a little while back when they were still at 1.70. Feel they have no idea where they are going with this.. For me, this holding is a little bit like NZO, huge potential but bad management stuffing it up. Would like to be investeted in both have pulled out due to lack of my confidence in managementh
    Last edited by iceman; 01-06-2012 at 09:22 PM. Reason: spelling

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Smile Opportunities unbounded

Quote Originally Posted by belgarion View Post
    The interesting thing about TWR at present is that the current price (1.66 with divie still attached until record date on the 15th June) is woefully undervalued. Many analysts suggest a PE ration of 8.0 is completely reasonable. Even on analyst goes so far to say that EOY eps will be 1.85 and that current price is "fair value". I just don't know what these guys/gals are on. Even my very, very conseravtive value suggests 1.95 given current global uncertaincies and full value once GPG exits I've revised up to north of 2.40. Another screaming bargain on the NZX but only one fund manager is seeing it. Grrr!. Mr Mkt can be a sleepy old fool at times.
    It goes ex-div on Wednesday 13th June so you buy today or tomorrow if you want a refund on your new purchase.

You would appear to be in a minority on this, which does not make you wrong.
    We may well be heralding you as the great tower prophet who made a profit further down the track.

So do you have your fill of TWR or are still busy buying?

best wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

belgarion Papertiger is correct the record date is after the ex date NZX recently adopted the ASX system
    Possum The Cat

Guru

Or is the broking community not rating them highly as there must be at least a small chance they will get some shares cheaply in a institutional book build/fire sale should GPG not be able to find a cornerstone buyer.
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk

Veteran novice

Another attempt by "Stock and Share Trading Company Limited" to pick up some cheap shares from unwary holders - at $1 per share!

No free post reply this time, unfortunately!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    Another attempt by "Stock and Share Trading Company Limited" to pick up some cheap shares from unwary holders - at $1 per share!

No free post reply this time, unfortunately!
    I sell mine for $0.90 a piece if they want to buy mine

Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    I sell mine for $0.90 a piece if they want to buy mine
    That's hardly necessary when buyers are bidding $1.54 on NZX!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by belgarion View Post
    And no ... I have absolutely no relationship with the ACC whatsoever
    I assume you are referring to the fact ACC just did a notice that it is a 5% holder.

Do you think the announcement was strategic on their part. I haven't seen any big volumes going though so they have gone from just below to just above. Are they 'signaling' to the market that they think it is undervalued and that they support the stock. ie. they could have stayed below the radar but they choose to go just above the disclosure requirement.
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk