sharetrader
Page 98 of 213 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148198 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by caveman View Post
    How can I trade Tower's rights? The NZX posted a notice that they can only be traded on X-stream? I can't seem to trade on the Direct Broking platform. Thanks.
    Keen to see this also - I'm a Direct Broking user also.

Apparently issues resolved... but doesn't seem to be trading on Direct Broking yet - and I'm not willing to guinea pig the first trade!

Quote Originally Posted by Independent Observer AUNZ View Post
    Apparently issues resolved... but doesn't seem to be trading on Direct Broking yet - and I'm not willing to guinea pig the first trade!
    What's the dealio for this? Purchase rights for 7c each then purchase the shares at 56c once the rights offer is ended?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by hogie View Post
    What's the dealio for this? Purchase rights for 7c each then purchase the shares at 56c once the rights offer is ended?
    That looks like the highest bid there are no sellers so you might need to offer say 10-11c to get a bite.

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    That looks like the highest bid there are no sellers so you might need to offer say 10-11c to get a bite.
    11c will be basically buying at the current share price ... but double brokerage fee ... oh well lets wait and see ...

Yes. They are trading around 9c at the moment. Their value is only the ability to get the "rest" of the share for 56c when the offer ends. At 9c, there is effectively a 1c per share saving on buying the shares as trading now (66c).

11c will be basically buying at the current share price ... but double brokerage fee ... oh well lets wait and see ...
    I don't think double brokerage - exercising the right shouldn't attract a brokerage fee I wouldn't think?

Where/How do you apply if you want to take up the rights? Haven't rec'd any comms on it.

Quote Originally Posted by theace View Post
    Where/How do you apply if you want to take up the rights? Haven't rec'd any comms on it.
    And just like that, I receive an email!

Guru

The web portal opened around 12pm today, I have taken up my full entitlement (and transferred money) a few moments ago.

I am still surprised the shares trading this cheap (sub 70 cents)

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Considering dip my paw into the waters again:
    First time I made lots of money;
    Second time I lost some;
    Third time ???.
    om mani peme hum