sharetrader
Page 93 of 204 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143193 ... LastLast
    Advanced Member

Yes looks good at a high leve would be good to see those chch claims settled once and for all. Decent uptick in FY forecast however they do note that result has a few caveats ... should run a bit on this news perhaps Bain will want a crack at this sooner rather than later ...

Quote Originally Posted by boysy View Post
    Yes looks good at a high leve would be good to see those chch claims settled once and for all. Decent uptick in FY forecast however they do note that result has a few caveats ... should run a bit on this news perhaps Bain will want a crack at this sooner rather than later ...
    Bain still the big hope for shareholders eh ...one day the big pay day might come
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Advanced Member

I suspect if they can hit guidence this will rerate simply on as a dividend play if they can sort out chch and the tech upgrade

Guru

Should move into mid 80's over the coming period they say

Advanced Member

Have to wonder what the SP reaction would have been had they not announced an increase In guidance....

Moving in the right direction I guess ...

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    Should move into mid 80's over the coming period they say
    I, too, am surprised at 'the lack of action' yesterday... TWR seems to be tracking in the right direction, in every way (including a profit upgrade) and still the market had a pretty muted reaction.

Banned

Spent my weekend reading the result....recovery is well beyond expectation. They are planning to pay dividend next result...NPAT excess 26m...

true good to be true..the SP still at .80cents....

any thoughts? Plan to buy in..sound tempting...let say it pays dividend of .04 end of year...the sp will be more than $1??

Uplifted FY19 financial outlook• Strong business performance and benign weather environment in first half leads Tower to uplift itsone-off guidance for underlying NPAT, which is now expected to be in excess of $26m* in FY19• Key assumptions include: A $5m allowance for large events Loss ratios return to more normalised levels in second half A minor uplift in management expenses as transformation activity culminates• In respect to the 2019 financial year, and as previously advised, no dividend will be paid in the firsthalf of the financial year. The Board’s intention is to pay between 50% and 70% of second half 2019NPAT, where prudent to do so

Guru

What I am most pleased about is not only are they growing the top line (and the bottom line obviously) but also admin costs remaining in control.

I brought in in late 2017 with the cap raise, and several months ago again at 78 cents (only to see it drop below 70 not that long after!) but happy to have topped up... I would still say at 80c it is pretty good value, and given the turnaround, and the fact someone might take it over as well, I'd like to think we' won't see (much) below 80c again.

Advanced Member

Big issues I see ahead which could impact the NPAT stated - the implementation of the new computing system - if all goes to plan it should be a great result reducing spend going forward - if they get it wrong could turn out to be a disaster with additional cost overruns etc .... and winter coming in they have benefited from fairly benign weather in the 1st half let’s hope that remains the same through the course of winter - I take the markets reaction as once bitten twice shy regarding the outlook - if they achieve it this should rerate majorly in the months ahead - great entry point if they stick to guidance, no tech issues and no major natural disasters .....

Banned

Thanks guys..