sharetrader
Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152 LastLast

Thread: Cricket

Guru

Aussie nz test series starting next week its gona be a cracker...
    In Perth 4 of the last 5 games between nz and aussie have been draws... tab have a draw at 7.1 to 1...
    If aussie bat first they are sure to get a major total so if nz can also get a big total then a draw looking very good at 7 to 1....
    but also its a rare night game and starc leathal with the pink ball ive gone draw !

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewd Crude View Post
    Aussie nz test series starting next week its gona be a cracker...
    In Perth 4 of the last 5 games between nz and aussie have been draws... tab have a draw at 7.1 to 1...
    If aussie bat first they are sure to get a major total so if nz can also get a big total then a draw looking very good at 7 to 1....
    but also its a rare night game and starc leathal with the pink ball ive gone draw !
    Thanks for that SC. Quite surprised you are using the archaic TAB. I use betfair.com and can get 8.60 on the draw right now. Way better deal.

Guru

Got another pretty special bet for yah pakistan vs sri lanka test tomorrow and Sri Lanka big underdogs...
    Sri Lanka actually been through a huge revival in tests after their famous series win over South Africa where they were 9 down needing 78 runs for final wicket and did it in a low scoring test match and one of the greatest test matches I ever saw (along with the ashes this year game 3)....

Then Sri Lanka beat NZ in a test match at home !! but went on to draw the series...
    Pakistan has been awful at cricket...
    Its first test in pakistan in 10 years and home ground advantage will be a sellout geeze Sri Lanka cant be far off par odds at all if not favourites but priced as huge underdogs....
    Eek... just seen more intrepretation for rain to effect the match... still going Sri Lanka!
    Last edited by Shrewd Crude; 10-12-2019 at 02:49 PM.

Guru

TAB have a feature option bet, David Warner to score a century in all 3 tests paying $31 to 1...
    Pretty good I think hes a beast especially at home !!

Veteran novice

Not another NWE is it, Shrewdy?

Cheers

Guru

I can get $10.50 on the draw now for the NZ game. Might just wait a bit to see what that pitch looks like before committing some $

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    Not another NWE is it, Shrewdy?

Cheers

Hey macduffy,
    I hope your not comparing sports betting with share investments!!!

Guru

Right, the draw price is at 13 now for the test between NZ and Australia. Time to have a little nibble.

Guru

Good bet buzz...
    600 runs coming here just need nz to post up and a draw looking healthy enough...
    Also got warner and both teams to score 350runs at 4 to 1 and 450 runs each at 15 to 1 ....
    Bad light and heaps of rain in the pakistan game making a draw look likely...
    Enjoy

Guru

Last game in perth between nz and aussie was a draw and taylor scored 290 and williamson scored 166...
    If nz can bat all day 3 a draw is likely...
    Looking bloody good long odds still...
    Gona need a solid as 3rd wicket partnership here...

Last game in perth between nz and aussie was a draw and taylor scored 290 and williamson scored 166...
    If nz can bat all day 3 a draw is likely...
    Looking bloody good long odds still...
    Gona need a solid as 3rd wicket partnership here...
    The rain bound to come shrewd

I think it will be a 3 nil to aussie series.
    “In a roaring bull market, knowledge is superfluous and experience is a handicap.”

–Benjamin Graham”

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    The rain bound to come shrewd

I think it will be a 3 nil to aussie series.
    I will never forget Greatbatch and Snedden in Perth many moons ago. Lets hope for a repeat of such stoicism from Watling and Taylor. (or if its required in a second innings from anyone in the team)

Guru

Hey winner,
    The 2nd test at the MCG has historically been known as a docile timid pitch with also last 2 games between the countries been draws but was a long time ago...
    But yeah aussie super strong...
    Gona need something special here bj watling can bat gona need a huge stand today, hanging onto a draw by skin of teeth here lol

Guru

Astro-bubonical 1st test... nz 2nd ranked in the World failing to score 200 in both innings.... the long odds draw scenario was sound in my mind but nz creamed by starc and the pink ball and day night test match ohh my...

The 2nd test in Melbourne boxing day test a known flat pitch 8.80 to 1 draw oh my I better not say much....!!!!
    Not sure what im gona do about that ...
    See if theres any adverse rain coming and bet long odds bets accordingly !

Astro-bubonical 1st test... nz 2nd ranked in the World failing to score 200 in both innings.... the long odds draw scenario was sound in my mind but nz creamed by starc and the pink ball and day night test match ohh my...

The 2nd test in Melbourne boxing day test a known flat pitch 8.80 to 1 draw oh my I better not say much....!!!!
    Not sure what im gona do about that ...
    See if theres any adverse rain coming and bet long odds bets accordingly !
    Sheesh, how good were the Aussies last night? First up on Indian soil and they just crushed them. Their bowling unit is a machine and not to lose a wicket in reply. Made for compelling viewing and a long night!