sharetrader
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 293536373839

Thread: Cricket

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewd Crude View Post
    Last game in perth between nz and aussie was a draw and taylor scored 290 and williamson scored 166...
    If nz can bat all day 3 a draw is likely...
    Looking bloody good long odds still...
    Gona need a solid as 3rd wicket partnership here...
    The rain bound to come shrewd

I think it will be a 3 nil to aussie series.
    “Just consider that maybe the probability of you being wrong is higher than you think.”

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    The rain bound to come shrewd

I think it will be a 3 nil to aussie series.
    I will never forget Greatbatch and Snedden in Perth many moons ago. Lets hope for a repeat of such stoicism from Watling and Taylor. (or if its required in a second innings from anyone in the team)

Hey winner,
    The 2nd test at the MCG has historically been known as a docile timid pitch with also last 2 games between the countries been draws but was a long time ago...
    But yeah aussie super strong...
    Gona need something special here bj watling can bat gona need a huge stand today, hanging onto a draw by skin of teeth here lol

Astro-bubonical 1st test... nz 2nd ranked in the World failing to score 200 in both innings.... the long odds draw scenario was sound in my mind but nz creamed by starc and the pink ball and day night test match ohh my...

The 2nd test in Melbourne boxing day test a known flat pitch 8.80 to 1 draw oh my I better not say much....!!!!
    Not sure what im gona do about that ...
    See if theres any adverse rain coming and bet long odds bets accordingly !

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewd Crude View Post
    Astro-bubonical 1st test... nz 2nd ranked in the World failing to score 200 in both innings.... the long odds draw scenario was sound in my mind but nz creamed by starc and the pink ball and day night test match ohh my...

The 2nd test in Melbourne boxing day test a known flat pitch 8.80 to 1 draw oh my I better not say much....!!!!
    Not sure what im gona do about that ...
    See if theres any adverse rain coming and bet long odds bets accordingly !
    Sheesh, how good were the Aussies last night? First up on Indian soil and they just crushed them. Their bowling unit is a machine and not to lose a wicket in reply. Made for compelling viewing and a long night!

Quote Originally Posted by Rowdy Flat View Post
    Sheesh, how good were the Aussies last night? First up on Indian soil and they just crushed them. Their bowling unit is a machine and not to lose a wicket in reply. Made for compelling viewing and a long night!
    Aussie are beasts at cricket the t20 world cup is in aussie this year and they will be hard to beat on home soil...