sharetrader
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: China Shares

I actually think that there is a good opportunity to invest in China or China related stocks with further weakness in their market during tightening. As long as China can keep up their growth figures and have their currency pegged to the USD they should be able to ride out the growing pains. I am seeing this downturn as a opportunity and not a doom story.
    Having got ourselves into a debt-induced economic crisis, the only permanent way out is to reduce the debt – either directly by abolishing large slabs of it, or indirectly by inflating it away.

Dispatch: China's GDP and Questions of Strength | STRATFOR
    http://shar.es/03QRF
    China’s gross domestic product (GDP) is close to surpassing Japan’s to become the second largest in the world. Analyst Rodger Baker explains the multiple fundamental weaknesses in China’s economic system and why GDP is not the only indicator of a state’s economic strength.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Guru

Reading media....we unfortunately get the Westernised version and mostly from the USA point of view.
    OK.. China may have unorthodox economic methods and big economic problems ...who hasn't got economic problems at the moment.

A good defense to an argument is too make it as complicated as one can so to confuse or to overload your opponents with useless facts and figures.

What happens if we simplify things by asking 2 basic questions...

Which country has the most spare cash in this world? ..
    Which country has the most debt in the world?

Hint:..... from the Wall St Journal (out of date now ...Dec 2009)..... China Remains Biggest Holder of USA Debt
    Last edited by Hoop; 25-09-2010 at 06:05 PM.