sharetrader
Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 37778384858687
Results 1,291 to 1,304 of 1304

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    Jami Lee Ross - no contest.
    I dont mind a bit of teh rough and tumble that goes with politics. But Ross has bought our political system to a new low. And not just a low. So low I cant imagine how it could possibly get lower. Maybe some MP having sex with a dog in the Chamber.

So you get my vote for JLR as the dirtiest dog of them all and a suitable recipient of this award

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    Made himself more-so by deciding to stay on in parliament when he said he would resign today. It's obviously dawned on him that he is now unemployable so might as well draw on the public-tit until the next election.
    Furthermore he will need a good income for a while because he's likely to have to replace 50% of his assets.
    Interesting that he stated his dilly-dallying involved at least one married M.P. Someone will be trembling in their boots.
    Will be interesting if National decide to rip off the band-aid/swallow the dead rat and invoke the waka jumping clause by expulsion from caucus and trigger him losing his seat. Winston will then say how vindicated he was in putting up the legislation.

Whilst he's suspended he can remain in parliament as MP for Botany - then he continues to have parliamentary privilege (not that he has used it to date).

Quote Originally Posted by Rep View Post
    Will be interesting if National decide to rip off the band-aid/swallow the dead rat and invoke the waka jumping clause by expulsion from caucus and trigger him losing his seat. Winston will then say how vindicated he was in putting up the legislation.

Whilst he's suspended he can remain in parliament as MP for Botany - then he continues to have parliamentary privilege (not that he has used it to date).
    Bridges is about to find out it is a whole lot easier swallowing a dead rat than having that skanky rat sitting across the chamber.

Bringing down a trusted colleague is one thing. Publicly naming the person you had an affair with sinks so deep into the sewer only the filthiest rats can live there.

Politics aside, I dont want my hard earn taxes funding this low life. Do us all a favour. Kick him out of parliament. Send him home so he can man up and face his (ex) wife. Then lock him up for the abuse is settling upon his children.

Guru

Bridges would gain more points by invoking the waka jumping clause than if he doesn't.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    I dont mind a bit of teh rough and tumble that goes with politics. But Ross has bought our political system to a new low. And not just a low. So low I cant imagine how it could possibly get lower. Maybe some MP having sex with a dog in the Chamber.

So you get my vote for JLR as the dirtiest dog of them all and a suitable recipient of this award
    And his attempt to publicly name the female MP involved is really despicable.

As a party whip, Mr Ross will have plenty of damaging info at hand. All parties would be very wise to allow him to be exited as quickly and quietly as possible.

Permanent Newbie

Not sure how people will react to this nomination. Some might view him as a hero. Personally not sure if it is David Buisson or the judge who gave him such a lame sentence who deserves the award. Assuming the $214,668 isn't being paid back then 12 months home detention and 300 hours community work seems pretty light. Looking at it another way 300 hours is 7.5 weeks at 40 hours a week at $715.56 per hour ($214,668/300) this is a pretty generous hourly rate effectively paid by the people of NZ. Plus 12 months home detention, not sure if this allows for someone to work at the same time.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/108...home-detention

No one likes paying tax but we don't mind using roads, hospitals, schools, police etc etc looks like it is worth not paying any tax as the risk/reward even if you are caught seems to favour the bludger. I wouldn't mind betting Mr Buisson's principals don't extend to not putting his hand out for national super.

What a piece of s**t.

Eric Watson might also be up for this award on a much larger scale. Heres hoping IRD get their man. Why would anybody pay tax if others are getting away with not paying.
    Last edited by Aaron; 31-10-2018 at 01:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Not sure how people will react to this nomination. Some might view him as a hero. Personally not sure if it is David Buisson or the judge who gave him such a lame sentence who deserves the award.
    The Judge and David John Buisson are well deserving Co-Winners!

Trying to get outta here

To the Scum that stabbed that beautiful wee minature horse 40 times which has subsequently died, I can think of a few punishments you are worthy of, of course none of them will be dished out by our Justice system.PS-Shed a few tears over this one.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    To the Scum that stabbed that beautiful wee minature horse 40 times which has subsequently died, I can think of a few punishments you are worthy of, of course none of them will be dished out by our Justice system.PS-Shed a few tears over this one.
    You beat me to it couta1. What a bloody lowlife that person or persons are. Have to say the idiot running the Dystopia Music Festival in Upper Takaka who thought it was a great idea to use a flame thrower as our firefighters still battle a fire in the tinderbox the region is, has to be a close runner up : https://www.stuff.co.nz/nelson-mail/...ey-despite-ban

老外

Does this go to the perpetrators of the Christchurch Mosque shooting? I certainly hope so...

Quote Originally Posted by blobbles View Post
    Does this go to the perpetrators of the Christchurch Mosque shooting? I certainly hope so...
    Oh my goodness...that is so shocking. I think the whole country is in shock and disbelief that extremism of this level would raise its ugly head here.
    No butts, hold no mutts, (unless they're the furry variety).

Guru

Man I was exaxtly there 24 hours before the shooting... and they were planning to carry it out the day before aswell
    Cryptocurrency holdings in utrust cardano and power ledger... ripple... neo.... .....LOCI ...
    Market capitalisation 130billion...
    Coinmarketcap.com

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewd Crude View Post
    Man I was exaxtly there 24 hours before the shooting... and they were planning to carry it out the day before aswell
    Deans ave is my go to get across town...its been a shocking afternoon. Our office is just a couple of kms from there..feel sad for all effected today in the community and again we will get world wide attention for all the wrong reasons and pay for that all again....

I do hope all the other targets mentioned locally going around prove to not be true.
    Last edited by Raz; 15-03-2019 at 05:41 PM.