sharetrader
Page 75 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2565717273747576777879 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 1595

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/a...ectid=12352411

Man tries to escape from isolation after just one day. Outrageous ! As I have said many times, the number of people out there that couldn't care less about anyone else is far higher than many realise. Until our legal system sends a message that something other that smacking these people with a wet bus ticket (i.e. actually hand down a decent prison sentence and set a precedent) is going to happen mindless narcissistic people like this guy will keep risking 5,000,000 people's lives.
    Indeed.

https://www.news.com.au/national/que...1c5007e3a77871

Our authorities better wise up real fast - it just needs a few #&@# holes likes these Ozzie sheilas to create a communal spread & crisis.

Hunting for more dog food Beagle's Avatar

Takes STD's to a whole different level
    No butts, hold no mutts, (unless they're the furry variety).

Dilettante

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/a...ectid=12352411

Man tries to escape from isolation after just one day. Outrageous ! As I have said many times, the number of people out there that couldn't care less about anyone else is far higher than many realise. Until our legal system sends a message that something other that smacking these people with a wet bus ticket (i.e. actually hand down a decent prison sentence and set a precedent) is going to happen mindless narcissistic people like this guy will keep risking 5,000,000 people's lives.
    Wasn't me. Quite enjoying 4 stars and room service after where I've been :-)

Welcome back iceman. I understand you have been stranded offshore for quite some time

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Xerof View Post
    Welcome back iceman. I understand you have been stranded offshore for quite some time
    Thank you. 6 months "floated" offshore so another couple of weeks being looked after in luxury is a breeze :-)

Dilettante

Barry Kloogh qualifies for the end of week honour https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12352702

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12353246

Paywalled

Scumbag of the month Mark Bryers, ex Blue Chip, behind bars.

Bloody good show by the Aussies - no pussy footing around with this repeat offender & con-artist.

Update Ready To Install

Scumbag of the day the NZDF

"NZDF failed to adequately remedy its earlier incorrect statements and advice, even after it knew they were wrong."
    Defence officials continued to repeat its incorrect statements to the public and to ministers "due to failures of organisational structure, systems and culture," it said.

Operation Burnham: What happened with the SAS during a deadly incursion in Afghanistan The long-awaited findings of what happened during the joint operation released.

NZDF personnel also removed the possibility of civilian casualties during the Operation from reports, it found.

Former Defence Minister Wayne Mapp failed to correct this and "continued the false narrative" that there were no civilian casualties, despite knowing it was possible, the inquiry found.

Kudos to Nicky Hagar (and John stevenson?) yet again for seeking out the truth.

AND

Gordon Campbell on the virtues (and fluffed opportunities) of the Operation Burnham report

"Really?
    After all, the Burnham report contains ample evidence of a remarkably consistent pattern of false information being created and sustained over the course of several years. From the outset, problematic facts were wilfully misconstrued, edited, suppressed, misfiled and lost. Regardless – according to the report – there was no deliberate plan to deceive the public. So…with the armed forces now under new leadership and with a bit of added external monitoring to keep them on track, the NZDF can (allegedly) be expected to ensure that nothing similar will ever happen again. After a stern chiding in the report and a couple of penitent press conferences, this leopard can be trusted to change its spots. It seems more likely that such optimism would be misplaced."
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 03-08-2020 at 05:30 PM.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/opinion/1224...snakeskin?rm=a
    Fraudsters like Joanne Harrison cannot be left to shed their pasts like snakeskin
    Upon release and deportation back to the UK Harrison behaved - let the record show - entirely in character. The woman formerly known as Joanne Sharp and Joanne Sidebottom, then Joanne Harrison, began anew as Joanne and Joanna Middleton.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/stu...l-i-was-framed
    Fraudster Joanne Harrison told Far North District Council: ‘I was framed’
    The council subsequently learned Harrison was convicted of the Tower Insurance fraud in July 2007, while she was employed by the council.
    Ten years later, Harrison was convicted of defrauding the Ministry of Transport of $720,000.
    It comes as Stuff Circuit’s new investigation, Alias, shows Harrison has adopted a new identity and used a fabricated employment history to find new jobs in England
    The latest investigation has prompted NZ First leader Winston Peters to admit that he was wrong to help force the resignation of former auditor-general Martin Matthews, who had been the chief executive of the Ministry of Transport when Harrison committed her fraud there.

Scumbag of the day.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/a...ectid=12359596

Cooper Drew-Percy Taylor, 24, who had been warned five days earlier about non-essential travel etc etc - string of offences.

Once an arsehole, always an arsehole - that’s the DNA of some people like the scumbag Of the day.
    Last edited by Balance; 26-08-2020 at 08:05 AM.

that guy in a Warriors shirt who gave the scum terrorist the fingers today should be given a medal

Pretty passionate statement from him as well ... his father is he was still alive would have been proud
    “What the wise man does in the beginning, the fool does in the end”

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    that guy in a Warriors shirt who gave the scum terrorist the fingers today should be given a medal

Pretty passionate statement from him as well ... his father is he was still alive would have been proud
    Totally, and moving. I hope the scum bag killer rots in jail for the rest of his undeserving life then rots in hell for eternity after that.

"The man who carried out the mosque attacks in Christchurch on 15 March 2019 has been sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of ever leaving jail."

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/national/...without-parole
    "There is something wrong with a regime that requires a pyramid of corpses every few years." George Orwell.

I hope someone gets to him in prison and he gets what's coming to him. Justice will then be truly served.
    Last edited by Beagle; 28-08-2020 at 10:29 AM.

Advanced Member

I hope someone gets to him in prison and he gets what's coming to him. Justice will then be truly served.
    That's exactly what our justice system is designed to prevent. The rule of the mob....and venting keyboard warriors.

Trying to get outta here

I dont know if justice can ever be truly served with the extent of this pond scums offending although the death penalty would at least save the huge cost of incarceration that is going to be incurred over this individuals lifetime.

Legend

Why? That won't help you or anyone else.

Interaction with other prisoners will certainly result in him getting prison justice so he will be in solitary confinement for the rest of his life to contemplate what he did.

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    True justice to the victims of his cowardly and despicable murders - especially the 3 year old who he shot in the head (twice) while the boy was clinging to his father's leg.

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    Its going to cost many many millions to keep this animal incarcerated for life, money that could better be spent in the health system where it could save some people worth saving.