sharetrader
Page 77 of 80 FirstFirst ... 27677374757677787980 LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 1594

Actually I nominate Balance for scumbag of the year....
    Hes a monster...

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Heaven forbid someone should criticise the government. Where's the Stazi when you need them. Disappear them. Send them to Labour Camps maybe. Oh, maybe not Labour Camps, they might get sexually assaulted if NZ experience is anything to go by.
    That is very funny, if a bit snide- until you think about what actually happens to people in totalitarian societies and real labour camps. And what it must be like to live in in daily danger from sexual violence.

Then comparing that with the society we actually live in seems a bit crass.

Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post
    That is very funny, if a bit snide- until you think about what actually happens to people in totalitarian societies and real labour camps. And what it must be like to live in in daily danger from sexual violence.

Not as crass as wanting to shut down dissenting opinions like tim23 (scumbag) is trying to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Not as crass as wanting to shut down dissenting opinions like tim23 (scumbag) is trying to do.
    It would seem that balance is a confirmed hoskings fan.

He doesn't like dissenting opinions himself, if you give him one he'll probably cut you off soon after.
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; 19-09-2020 at 08:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Panda-NZ- View Post
    It would seem that snowflake balance is a confirmed hoskings fan.

He doesn't like dissenting opinions himself, if you give him one he'll probably cut you off.
    Yes incredibly ironic.

Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    Yes incredibly ironic.
    Continue to breath in the WH Fornicatorís perfume, Raz.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post

Fair does davflaws......trouble is, totalitarianism starts in small increments. Removing the ability to criticise is usually one of the first to go. Along with satire.

That is why the BLM movement is so scary. Anyone who dares question it is howled down, "canceled".

There were petitions 3 or 4 years back to get rid of Mike Hosking from media. Tens of thousands signed them.

Worked well. For him. And advertising revenue.

It's a good thing that posters on this thread can name anyone they like as a scumbag. Free speech and all that. Readers will form their own conclusions.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by artemis View Post
    There were petitions 3 or 4 years back to get rid of Mike Hosking from media. Tens of thousands signed them.

Worked well. For him. And advertising revenue.

It's a good thing that posters on this thread can name anyone they like as a scumbag. Free speech and all that. Readers will form their own conclusions.
    Agreed artemis. I often disagree with Mr Hosking. I often disagree with tim23. Perhaps even vehemently. But I would never label them scumbags for expressing criticism of those in authority. Are we going after cartoonists next?

Nz cartoonist David Low was literally on Hitler's hit list, being named in the SS Black Book, so effective was his needling.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Agreed artemis. I often disagree with Mr Hosking. I often disagree with tim23. Perhaps even vehemently. But I would never label them scumbags for expressing criticism of those in authority.
    tim23 is the real face of the leftist Labourites - theirs is the only way and anyone who disagrees with the government of incompetents is a scumbag.

tim23 is the real face of the leftist Labourites - theirs is the only way and anyone who disagrees with the government of incompetents is a scumbag.
    I don't think most left leaning folk think like that. But it is evident that the 'cancel culture' has a decidedly left bent. Sad and dangerous.

Trying to get outta here

Sounds like Communism, strange that because it is.

Advanced Member

Actually - I apologise to Mike - you are really todays scumbag and probably tomorrows at a guess

Continue to breath in the WH Fornicatorís perfume, Raz.
    Yes what is worse than a simple scumbag..one than rambles... like Balance.

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    Actually - I apologise to Mike - you are really todays scumbag and probably tomorrows at a guess
    No sweat. Only scumbags of the highest order would attempt to stifle political views that they donít like.

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    I wish to nominate Mike Hosking again as each week day he bags the govt, sometimes pines for his idol John Key and prays for Collins to be the next PM - you're dreamin' Mike!
    Posters here know who the real scumbag is - look in the mirror and there you are, tim23.

You were dumb enough to be caught out posting here said scumbag act in a plural political country - how thick can anyone be!

Very very satisfying to out a real scumbag. 😁
    Last edited by Balance; 20-09-2020 at 08:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    Yes what is worse than a simple scumbag..one than rambles... like Balance.
    Keep breathing in the WH fornicatorís perfume, Raz. You obviously enjoy the Fornicatorís and we enjoy watching you do it - itís obvious from your postings. 🤣
    Last edited by Balance; 20-09-2020 at 08:24 PM.

Membaa

Keep breathing in the WH fornicatorís perfume, Raz. You obviously enjoy it and we enjoy watching you do it. 🤣
    FWIW, Iíd back Raz anytime with his life and business experience over you balance, a distorted sycophant and school yard bully. You make me sick to my stomach and I truely hope I never have to meet you in person.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    FWIW, Iíd back Raz anytime with his life and business experience over you balance, a distorted sycophant and school yard bully. You make me sick to my stomach and I truely hope I never have to meet you in person.
    Birds of a feather stick together - you are most welcome to Razís company.

Remember that Raz loves breathing the WH Fornicatorís perfume so do remember to wear your face mask, ok? For your own protection. 😘
    Last edited by Balance; 20-09-2020 at 08:53 PM.

Trying to get outta here

This thread has been sabotaged by more tit for tat in-house squabbles, meanwhile the real scumbags go unmentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    This thread has been sabotaged by more tit for tat in-house squabbles, meanwhile the real scumbags go unmentioned.
    I agree - thread gone down hill really fast.