sharetrader
Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 38788485868788
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 1320
    Trying to get outta here

I see this dear elderly lady passed away yesterday as a result of her injuries, I wonder if these teenage scum will get the punishment they deserve or a watered down youth version?

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    I see this dear elderly lady passed away yesterday as a result of her injuries, I wonder if these teenage scum will get the punishment they deserve or a watered down youth version?
    Sometimes I think we need to bring back the death penalty for the useless scum that breath our air. Some people have no place in our society, no matter what age. And I get irritated that my taxes are paying for them through jail and benefits.
    Just my own opinion.

Trying to get outta here

Quote Originally Posted by Pipi View Post
    Sometimes I think we need to bring back the death penalty for the useless scum that breath our air. Some people have no place in our society, no matter what age. And I get irritated that my taxes are paying for them through jail and benefits.
    Just my own opinion.
    Couldnt agree more but no doubt the do gooders on here wont agree.

Advanced Member

Couldnt agree more but no doubt the do gooders on here wont agree.
    I am thankful for the do-gooders through the ages Otherwise we would still have confessions to crimes obtained by torture and the executions of innocents, the removal of whom was a convenience for those with power and authority.
    Last edited by Bjauck; 28-11-2019 at 09:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    I am thankful for the do-gooders through the ages Otherwise we would still have confessions to crimes obtained by torture and the executions of innocents, the removal of whom was a convenience for those with power and authority.
    Do what they do in India - they just lynch those who are caught red-handed committing such crimes.

Trying to get outta here

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    There is a place for doing good but this particular case is not one of them.

Hung drawn and quartered in the Court of Couta. All heil Couta!

Trying to get outta here

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Hung drawn and quartered in the Court of Couta. All heil Couta!
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Advanced Member

You were assuming the "the do-gooders on here" would not agree with your suggestion for the death penalty for this particular crime. I was supporting "do-gooders on here". Believe it or not being a "do-gooder" and supporting capital punishment are not neccesarily mutually exclusive. I was not supporting the idea that this criminal should be unpunished.

Are you 100% certain that the crime was proven? Surely the death penalty would require an even more onerous burden than "beyond a reasonable doubt" on the Crown...

Advanced Member

So you actually do support do-gooders!

Dilettante

The Herald has in the last few days been running sob stories about people running away from their legal obligations to pay back their student loans. I'm disappointed with the Herald making them sound like victims. For me they deserve the scumbag of the day nomination https://www.newstalkzb.co.nz/news/na...DFaJpjH7IjK69A

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    The Herald has in the last few days been running sob stories about people running away from their legal obligations to pay back their student loans. I'm disappointed with the Herald making them sound like victims. For me they deserve the scumbag of the day nomination https://www.newstalkzb.co.nz/news/na...DFaJpjH7IjK69A
    She sounds like a total sicko. This is truly scumbag behaviour. She says she feels quilty, then in the same breath says she is worried about paying some back. Pull the other one.

"The woman estimates her student loan is now more than $100,000. She blocked contact from Inland Revenue about five years ago, saying attempts to organise affordable repayments had failed and the stress was overwhelming her.

News of another student loan defaulter being arrested at Auckland Airport had left her more convinced she couldn't come home.

"I feel so guilty because I have friends who did have to pay their loans back. I really feel strongly that I want to pay a reasonable amount back, but if I start paying any back then they are going to know where I am, have my information and they are going to demand it all. And I'll never be free of it."

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    She sounds like a total sicko. This is truly scumbag behaviour. She says she feels quilty, then in the same breath says she is worried about paying some back. Pull the other one.

"The woman estimates her student loan is now more than $100,000. She blocked contact from Inland Revenue about five years ago, saying attempts to organise affordable repayments had failed and the stress was overwhelming her.

News of another student loan defaulter being arrested at Auckland Airport had left her more convinced she couldn't come home.

"I feel so guilty because I have friends who did have to pay their loans back. I really feel strongly that I want to pay a reasonable amount back, but if I start paying any back then they are going to know where I am, have my information and they are going to demand it all. And I'll never be free of it."
    Lock her up.

It's that simple.

Perfect quote for the Trump thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Lock her up.

It's that simple.
    https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/national/...ers-in-default

Scums of the Earth.