sharetrader
Page 176 of 190 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176177178179180186 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 2850
    Trying to get outta here

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Great aint it.No longer debating it but starting action.Watershed day for our country and leading by example, more will follow our example. Its a start and a start is what we needed.
    119 of 120 MPs just voted to pass NZ’s historic Zero Carbon Bill into law. Here’s the best of what they said
    Sometimes National do things that make it hard for me to vote for them and this is one of them. PS-Must be time to start a petrol heads party or something along those lines.

Update Ready To Install

Youve given up too, its a cop out imo. But there will always be a % of defeatists in this race. Oh well what ever evolves next maybe more advanced then us.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Sometimes National do things that make it hard for me to vote for them and this is one of them. PS-Must be time to start a petrol heads party or something along those lines.
    With you there. National just lost my vote too. Well they were already on thin ice/lost with a few of their other decisions of late but this solidifies that. Either Act or NC for me

Trying to get outta here

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    With you there. National just lost my vote too. Well they were already on thin ice/lost with a few of their other decisions of late but this solidifies that. Either Act or NC for me
    Yep will be one of those two for us as well, this move will cost National a lot of votes which they are not in a position to give away.

It would appear St Greta and her team have been caught out cranking up the sympathy PR. She posted a BS photo to twitter about having to sit on the floor in a train in Germany. The rail company took exception and diplomatically pointed out her team were sitting in first class, as was Greta for most of the journey. It's shameful how this girl is being manipulated by adults around her.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/world/americ...ailway-company

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    It would appear St Greta and her team have been caught out cranking up the sympathy PR. She posted a BS photo to twitter about having to sit on the floor in a train in Germany. The rail company took exception and diplomatically pointed out her team were sitting in first class, as was Greta for most of the journey. It's shameful how this girl is being manipulated by adults around her.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/world/americ...ailway-company
    What exactly did she do wrong when she posted a picture of her sitting on the floor? She certainly did during the foto and she stated that one train has been cancelled, which explains why this train on this section was overcrowded.

She didn't asked for sympathy, she didn't misrepresent anything and she certainly didn't asked for hate mail and misrepresentations from people like you.

I think I start to like her.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    What exactly did she do wrong when she posted a picture of her sitting on the floor? She certainly did during the foto and she stated that one train has been cancelled, which explains why this train on this section was overcrowded.

She didn't asked for sympathy, she didn't misrepresent anything and she certainly didn't asked for hate mail and misrepresentations from people like you.

I think I start to like her.
    So now me and the rail company are misrepresenting? It was a PR stunt pure and simple, and it sure as hell back fired. This girl has adults around her who are despicable IMHO.

So now me and the rail company are misrepresenting? It was a PR stunt pure and simple, and it sure as hell back fired. This girl has adults around her who are despicable IMHO.
    Not as despicable as the hate crowd who wants to smear her because they did run out of arguments. Trumpesk.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Trying to get outta here

Anyone who manipulates and brainwashes children to achieve their goals is despicable.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Yep will be one of those two for us as well, this move will cost National a lot of votes which they are not in a position to give away.
    A strong Act vote is just what National needs to win the election, and also to keep them in check. At the moment it looks like that's where my vote will go.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Not as despicable as the hate crowd who wants to smear her because they did run out of arguments. Trumpesk.
    Putting children in harm's way as human shields (figuratively speaking) is as about as low as it gets. That is what is being done here. Criticise Greta and you're a monster. The true monsters are the adults placing her in harm's way.

老外

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewd Crude View Post
    Lame lame arguements jonu and couta...
    Yeah it's crazy. A pic of a kid sitting on an overcrowded train (they only tell half the story when it was pointed out she was sitting "most of the time" according to the train company...) and they go mental. Clearly brainwashed by right wing conspiracy sites and they don't even know it - an inability to think for themselves while regurgitating the extreme right outrage. It's what I like to call "anti-woke".

Quote Originally Posted by blobbles View Post
    Yeah it's crazy. A pic of a kid sitting on an overcrowded train (they only tell half the story when it was pointed out she was sitting "most of the time" according to the train company...) and they go mental. Clearly brainwashed by right wing conspiracy sites and they don't even know it - an inability to think for themselves while regurgitating the extreme right outrage. It's what I like to call "anti-woke".
    Entirely able to think for myself thank you blobbles. I made no comment about her views in general, just the despicable adults around her, using a vulnerable teenager with anxiety issues for their own ends. I fear it will not end well for her.

Ignorant. Just ignorant.

Entirely able to think for myself thank you blobbles. I made no comment about her views in general, just the despicable adults around her, using a vulnerable teenager with anxiety issues for their own ends. I fear it will not end well for her.
    I think that she's also worried that things might not end well for her.

老外

It's a picture of her sitting on the floor of a train and you create an entire back story of manipulation and deceit, of over bearing zealots brain washing a young and vulnerable woman. You create disturbed prophetic visions of what her future will be like as a result of your self created delusion which is exactly the same as what is banging around right wing conspiracy theorist sites. And yet claim to think for yourself? You are eating up others delusional thinking and believing it's self created and thoughtful, which shows no independent thought and is completely disconnected from reality.

My niece sent me a pic of her standing on an overcrowded bus last year when she was coming to dinner. I didn't create my own idiotic narrative...