sharetrader
Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Copper Company?

I'm a little puzzled, TLM have picked up some gold projects in NSW, whilst minimal cost I think the market is confused why they aren't spending the time and resources on there nickel project. They own the processing plant and the future for nickel demand looks good, why not progress this and build up nickel resource.

Given its ahead of budget I'm comfortable they will be in production late 2018.

Given its proximity to SFR's Grussa project and relatively short mine life only about 10% of drilling for copper has been outside of Monty, again why aren't they drilling around there.

Might put this to Management as to why SP weakness at a time its all ramping up, finance in place etc.

Have taken advantage of the weak share price to top up.

http://www.talismanmining.com.au/ima...M-20171108.pdf

Current SP 20.5c

IMO

Great timing shasta you look to be re a third up. Copper looks to becoming a hot sector to be in, with a looming shortage not far off if projections are correct ,eg EV production. I have a list im going through atm, will share when ive bought fwiw.

Veteran novice

The AFR reports that copper has dropped for five successive weeks on China/USA tensions. I'm watching OZL for the inevitable recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Great timing shasta you look to be re a third up. Copper looks to becoming a hot sector to be in, with a looming shortage not far off if projections are correct ,eg EV production. I have a list im going through atm, will share when ive bought fwiw.
    Switched out of TLM, given they selling there chuck of the Monty project to SFR, more upside in SFR than TLM with this transaction,in my view.

Have a look at HCH, off the radar as US based, but plenty of copper and gold, their comparison to when they had a market cap of 250m v 30m today and how far they progressed since then is mind boggling, 1.5mt Cu + 1m/oz Au resource now....

IMO

Thanks.Had a quick look at presentation, Productora has very low grades, no idea what the costs, strip ratio, overburden are but thats a great example of the sign of the times , all the good grades are mined or being. Presentation, Price the same per $3lb (currently$2.7604 in this severe sudden drop) but mining costs 10 years later will be away up.... El fuego looks spicy. Low mkt cap because of grade? Reading and watching more before i consider buying Cu stocks atm. Uranium looks ahead in the cyclic turn stakes but hey folks have been saying that for 10 years.

Divorced from logic Hectorplains's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post

Have a look at HCH, off the radar as US based, but plenty of copper and gold, their comparison to when they had a market cap of 250m v 30m today and how far they progressed since then is mind boggling, 1.5mt Cu + 1m/oz Au resource now....
    Chile based. I'd be very cautious with HCH. Ten long years of promises... and precious little else - hence the MC decimation. This really needs further copper price increases and will require significant capital injection to go into production.

IMO

HGO, OZL, STM , DGR are some of the Aus Cu stocks on my list im looking at

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...body-s-selling

Interesting article. Hold a small amount of BHP and would like more which I will get (very slowly) via the recently introduced DRP.

IMO

Good read thanks B. Copper down 16% since June. Trade wars worries seem to be the main culprit. I hope EV take up is as predicted for environmental reasons but wonder if they've got their estimates way over optimistic as they often do. Still Copper deposit discoveries of any grade and size are just not happening anymore.