sharetrader
Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 LastLast

Thread: Copper Company?

Geofiji is a smart and selfless person in sharing thier knowledge and instincts.

Quote Originally Posted by Aotea View Post
    My first 20bag. Some good bugger on this forum mentioned it so thank you!

20 bags! well done Aotea i bet that puts an extra bit of spring in your step this weekend !

i think I too first picked this up on here, i think it was that good bugger JB so cheers JB and cheers to us all

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    Well done - I have a pile here too .. true it's a share in just one of the tenements.
    DCX also have a similar interest in further tenement(s) that I think were sold on & in
    the HMX (Hammer) camp with a residual obligation too, from my reading

Tried buying further DCX today, but couldn't get any buys to go through

GeoFiji's postings on HC are pretty good informative reading
    Been doing some reading up on DCX
    This is a good summary of what they have & how it may play out .Quite a few options been issued ....
    https://stocknessmonster.com/announc...asx-6A1072884/

"The Greater Duchess Copper Gold Project, held by Carnaby Resources Limited (ASX:CNB or “Carnaby”) contains several tenements that are subject to a 17.5% free-carried interest by DiscovEx and are held under a Joint Venture (“JV”) between the two parties. Carnaby are required to solely fund all costs in connection with the activities of the JV, inclusive of exploration and development until a Decision to Mine (“DTM”) Following the presentation to the JV committee of a positive Definitive Feasibility Study (“DFS”) and a DTM is made, Carnaby will have a first right of refusal to acquire DiscovEx’s interest, equal to the fair market value. If Carnaby does not elect to acquire this interest, DCX may either contribute or dilute. If DiscovEx’s interest is diluted to less than 5%, Carnaby must acquire DiscovEx’s interest for fair market value of the remaining interest.

The free carried interest includes 12 tenements, covering an area of approximately 293km2 and is located approximately 100km south-east of Mt Isa in North Queensland. In addition to the Carnaby interest, DiscovEx also holds a 2% royalty over Hammer Metals Ltd (ASX: HMX)
    held tenement EPM13870, which contains a portion of the Kalman Deposit including the downplunge extent. Tenement locations are shown in Figure 6. As per the ASX announcement by Hammer Metals dated 27 September 2016 the breakdown of the resource is as follows:

Changes to Capital Structure At the 2021 Annual General Meeting held on 7 October 2021, Shareholders approved the issue of 33,000,000 unlisted options to directors and former director with expiry date 4 years from the date of issue"

Have a few CNB - so hoping Duchess deep and some more of those IP Anomolies prove this up to be a monster - Geofiji has some great GEO knowledge- enjoy his posts. Also in HMX and recently CPM - CPM have tenements around CNB, good rock chip % and historic mines -Market cap $22m. Another I am watching is M3M -Russell Davis of GOR/HMX Fame is on the Board - over in WA.

nb: M3M just had some average drill results- but still watching.
    Last edited by yabster; 10-02-2022 at 12:42 PM. Reason: new info:

yeah agree re nearology- but risk reward for CPM is worth a dabble. Also CNB was really a nearology play-ironically re DEG and the Strelley tenement.

You will be retiring soon JB! Bit like Ajini on HC - did nearly $1m in a day on CNB - must of been holding 2 mill- I am small fry compared to that!

Good luck with that JB- sounds like a great goal- and with 80,000 CNB you are well on the way! (copper, gold and don't forget the Lithium!)

Looks like someone is deleting my posts FFS ...
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Worth a watch ..and reason why Copper stocks will be one of my key investments next few years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge6AVJZpxTc&t=62s
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Looks like someone is deleting my posts FFS ...

thats odd I read your post and certainly didn’t see anything wrong with what you said. Commendable effort.

any of you aware / invested in kingsrose on ASX?

55 mil market cap
    28mil cash on hand. Earlier in the year they actually had a negative enterprise value where market cap was lower than cash on hand.

plus a gold mine in indonesia they’re looking to sell which should give decent cash / royalties which will go to fund the highly prospective tenements in scandanavia and finland with proven high grade copper, gold, platinum etc…

management bought a large number of shares on market today I see

i don’t own any but am doing my due dilligence

Legend

ASX:CNB

Ann: Nil Desperandum Continues To Grow

https://cdn-api.markitdigital.com/ap...df02a206a39ff4