sharetrader
Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839 LastLast

Thread: Copper Company?

IMO

Not good ,mostly re 1/3% of copper table 2.S/P drops to $1.70

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Not good ,mostly re 1/3% of copper table 2.S/P drops to $1.70

Getting sold down - could be Daytraders & same tree shake patterns seen in past weeks repeating..

Reading into the report - suggests CNB possibly aren't onto the larger mother lode lurking just yet

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    Getting sold down - could be Daytraders & same tree shake patterns seen in past weeks repeating..

Reading into the report - suggests CNB possibly aren't onto the larger mother lode lurking just yet
    Yes had CNB dropped this latest ann. yesterday we would have seen the SP well over $2 ... but the Markets are getting a good smashing on FED talk of raising interest rates has well spooked the markets ...all of my shares in the red .. many CNB holders will have stop-losses ...Big holders that want more sell down on weak BEARish days SL fuels selling pressure .. seen it all before and will see it again when CNB is trading above $5
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

IMO

Back in for another feed @$1.49. Drill baby drill.

IMO

Jumped back up 18% on no news after selloff!!

IMO

CNB jumped back up 18% today on no news.

BOOM CNB

24m @ 5.0% Cu, 1.3 g/t Au
    Inc. 12m @ 8.1% Cu, 2.2 g/t Au

WE have a very nice looking High Grade Discovery >>> BUY N HOLD
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

IMO

https://hotcopper.com.au/documentemb...R3%2FbFiGug%3D

Traders selling into result.I saw it too late,will keep holding atp.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    https://hotcopper.com.au/documentemb...R3%2FbFiGug%3D

Traders selling into result.I saw it too late,will keep holding atp.
    I would like to be buying more ... I think much like GEOfiji(ON hotcopper) ....heres his post today on CNB ann

If you think the news in this release is Nil Desperandum you have not read the announcement closely enough. Nil Desperandum has produced some great new drill results and the geology is starting to be a lot better understood. To the poster who said this was overhyped and a small high grade shoot I suggest you read all the drill results since June 2021 to really understand how large the mineralised zone is even without the high-grade breccia shoots. This was going to be a mine without the shoots and they are a very nice bit of cream on top.

The real news is the width and grade of mineralisation at Lady Fanny over a big strike length and fairly shallow. This is going to be one very rich open pit mine which is going to be very profitable. Lady Fanny is the news here. Have a close look at the intersections and the sulphides logged but not yet assayed and it is an absolute cracker. Multiple zones making a great width of ore across an open pit with some substantial high-grade zones within the much larger tonnage.

Carnaby are now declaring this as a development project and it is very clear that Lady Fanny open pit combined with open pit and underground at Nil Desperandum will be a very profitable mining project. We don't yet know if there will be an underground zone at Lady Fanny because drilling is shallow. When the deeper IP anomalies have been drilled out this will become clearer.

Perhaps Carnaby was the next Carnaby after all.
    Last edited by JBmurc; 04-04-2022 at 08:35 PM.

Hi guys.
    any of you looked at DEV .
    DIRECTORS seem to be buying .
    up 500 % last 5 years
    now 50c . MCAP 157
    copper/ gold.