sharetrader
Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Copper Company?

Bought some PNA today. Looks undervalued at these prices.

Anyone have a view on PNA?

The way the Chinese are acting on the Rio thingee has me thinking they cant get enough of resources and will continue to buyer for a long time.
    Last edited by Dr_Who; 15-07-2009 at 07:46 PM.
    Having got ourselves into a debt-induced economic crisis, the only permanent way out is to reduce the debt – either directly by abolishing large slabs of it, or indirectly by inflating it away.

When the rest of the world starts buying resources again, China will not want to miss out and BOOM the race starts again.

I think the recent resource price fall was a healthy consolidation for the next leg up.
    Having got ourselves into a debt-induced economic crisis, the only permanent way out is to reduce the debt – either directly by abolishing large slabs of it, or indirectly by inflating it away.

Veteran novice

Hi, doc.

CDU had another spectacular result from its Rocklands drilling earlier this week and the SP reacted accordingly.

If I could be a bit more confident of the way forward here I might be tempted to take a small bite.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Who View Post
    Bought some PNA today. Looks undervalued at these prices.

Anyone have a view on PNA?

The way the Chinese are acting on the Rio thingee has me thinking they cant get enough of resources and will continue to buyer for a long time.
    Took up my rights at 28c, bought max possible extras after scaling at 28c and bought more on market yesterday. I would imagine Golden Sacks J BEWARE will be syphoning off their ill gotten shares as time goes on, which may keep the price subdued for a while. Nice to see PNA dump Golden Sacks J BEWARE for the capital raising and use another broker. Can't see PNA ever going back to GSJBW after being ripped off in the loan refinancing deal.
    Nice wee rise in the copper price overnight and the warehouse levels continue to fall.
    Last edited by biker; 16-07-2009 at 09:06 AM.

Copper very bullish chart only wish IRN,CFE charts would go as bullish
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Copper very bullish chart only wish IRN,CFE charts would go as bullish
    They both need to be in production to benefit from a rising copper price.

Check the charts of EQN, OZL, PNA - all show a similar story to the PoC

My holding in PNA and KZL is going gangbusters.

JBmure, dont worry about IRN mate, this pup will get taken out soon and it will be worth the wait.

Guru

Copper very bullish chart only wish IRN,CFE charts would go as bullish...

Bullish?? Yes sort of JB

However all eyes on that 240ish resistance zone will PoC break it? or respect it? (again!!).

Respecting the 240ish resistance zone again will I suspect create a double top nervousness.

The ABY KZL and SRL prices in my portfolio have followed (bettered) the PoC up from the bottom..I guess there are copper companies and there are other copper companies and some perform better than others "perceived" through the investors eyes.

Thumbs up

US housing stats fires up copper

US housing starts data shows sector has bottomed out

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au...005200,00.html

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    They both need to be in production to benefit from a rising copper price.

Check the charts of EQN, OZL, PNA - all show a similar story to the PoC
    Yeah for sure but IRN 34.23% Tampakan stands out as arguably the best and near-term
    undeveloped copper deposit in the world. It is difficult to identify any other new long-life,
    low-cost and large-scale copper deposit that will come into production before Tampakan.
    “The feasibility study process is targeting an initial 20 years at an average annual
    production of 340,000 tonnes of copper and 350,000 ounces of gold with a cash cost
    estimate of less than US46 cents per pound of copper after gold credits

An CFE brought the lady anne copper mine for a song with a rising copper price CFE will more likely get a better price from the buyers sniffing round atm...

the higher the Cu the more likely these 2 will be greatly rewarded with Cu Asset sales
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu