sharetrader
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    IMO

Quote Originally Posted by kiwico View Post
    Very, very belately I have noticed this is no more - I don't recall when the emails stopped coming but as the global.new.co.nz domain name is pending release it looks like it isn't coming back. A great shame as it was a very intersting read each week.
    You're right,I hadn't picked up on that.Well thanks so much for your newsletters John , over the years,best wishes and welcome back anytime.

Just wondering if anyone knows where you can get back issues of this publication? Globalnews.co.nz seems to have expired.

Incidentally, found a book Global Investing by the same author. First edition 2016 & second updated edition 2017.

On the doghouse

Quote Originally Posted by kiwico View Post
    Very, very belately I have noticed this is no more - I don't recall when the emails stopped coming but as the global.new.co.nz domain name is pending release it looks like it isn't coming back. A great shame as it was a very interesting read each week.
    Last blog written on 13th December 2021

https://rejigit.co.nz/vendor/article.php?uid=ie

"After nearly 20 years, Global has come to an end. Devon is off overseas and John wants to focus on some major projects. Thank you for your time."

"It is what it is."

"Take care out there… and Merry Xmas"

"Kind regards,"

"John Ryder and Devon Ashby"

SNOOPY
    Watch out for the most persistent and dangerous version of Covid-19: B.S.24/7

Altho’ his financial newsletter was so well respected, including by me, as chairman of New Zealand King Salmon… does he bear some responsibility for the NZX investment jalopy that it's been(?)
    Disclaimer: holding shares, possibly partly based on chairmanship.