sharetrader
Page 310 of 326 FirstFirst ... 210260300306307308309310311312313314320 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,100 of 3258

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    Was mulling over shorting this again over the weekend.
    As before the risk of the price moving upwards is relatively minimal. If no one else gets involved the loss would be 10c / share.
    The possibility of the price moving downwards is really there and if the bid failed for any reason price could easily drop $1 or more.
    Thems not bad odds.
    I think all the dissenters are jumping ship mate and the 90% chance of it going through at $6.00 that I opined about last week is probably a pretty good guess.
    Not enough in it for me to bother about give the probability suggests fair value is $5.71 but if the deal fails and its back to before this whole fiasco started in the low $4's that would be fun
    Last edited by Beagle; 20-07-2020 at 10:31 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I think all the dissenters are jumping ship mate and the 90% chance of it going through at $6.00 that I opined about last week is probably a pretty good guess.
    Not enough in it for me to bother about give the probability suggests fair value is $5.71 but if the deal fails and its back to before this whole fiasco started in the low $4's that would be fun
    All indications are that $6 is a goer, I compared it with TLT for instance, when management were extremely vocal in their rejection, still got TLT, and happy that I resisted that short term temptress, thou name is IFT. Sold today to the big buyer at 5.9

I sold out a second time. Waiting on a third bite haha. Bought me a 67 Mustang - thank you MET directors

Must be time to thank you a second time Mr Beagle this time out at 5.79. Really appreciate what you have given this thread and me. I'm now over in OCA topping up with some of the MET proceeds and reading all of your posts, Cheers.

Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Escaped from quarantine facility then went to a retirement villiage.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/122...rement-village

Not enough just to test returnees for covid, we should be testing for stupid as well.

Lets see where these Retirement stock go ....posted on 4/6

Updated -----------4/6----------..6/7--------------5/8

Arvida ..............$1.37..........$1.48 ............$1.60
    Summerset.......$6.34..........$6.73.............$ 7.80
    Ryman..............$13.35........$13.04 ..........$12.77
    Oceania............$0.94..........$0.95 ............$1.03
    Metlifecare........$4.28..........$5.76 ............$5.92

Guru

takeover going to be cancelled again?
    Wouldn't be surprising, $6 was a great get out of jail card that's for sure... and any hope of it going higher will almost certainly be gone.

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    takeover going to be cancelled again?
    Wouldn't be surprising, $6 was a great get out of jail card that's for sure... and any hope of it going higher will almost certainly be gone.
    I'll get on this rollercoaster again if that happens. Third time is a charm they say

Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by dabsman View Post
    I'll get on this rollercoaster again if that happens. Third time is a charm they say
    I might, too. On the other hand, do I want to invest in a company whose directors have shown their disinterest in the business?