sharetrader

Threaded View

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by crighton100 View Post
    I reside in one of their villages.No one has been tested at our village [no one leaves the village except for doctor appointments & staff do all the shopping]We have a team of nurses 24 hours a day,they phone every resident twice a week to see if they are fine,besides looking after any resident with any ailment.They do not use any masks etc & so far no problems.One of MET villages had a case [the person had been overseas] & all residents & staff were tested at that village & were negative according to our CEO Mr Sowry [who sends us regular updates on everything to do with Covid19 & any govt announcements].Just as a matter of interest all residents were given the current FLU vaccine just over 2 weeks ago,so they should now be active in us.Hope that helps you,good luck with investments.
    Thanks for the update. Underlines for me the fact that retirement villages are the best place for oldies to be at the moment. Most of my elderly relatives still reside independently in their own homes. I feel they would be in a more secure and safer environment in a retirement village.

Disc: own shares in four retirement companies.
    Last edited by Bjauck; 18-04-2020 at 02:55 PM.