sharetrader
Page 301 of 326 FirstFirst ... 201251291297298299300301302303304305311 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,010 of 3258

Maybe we will see a "White Knight" take and bid this up slightly above $6 and build up a blocking stake ?
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Maybe we will see a "White Knight" take and bid this up slightly above $6 and build up a blocking stake ?
    maybe the deal will fall through ?
    plenty of time has elapsed for bidders to declare their hand but of course now we know the renegers offer is final so that may draw someone out.
    I'm certainly not banking on it and have no position now.
    But will not undertake to have no position in the near future - possibly short...
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

SUM trading at a 40% premium to NTA and I would argue have quite a big problem to solve with inability to sell their new units. ARV seem about fair value to me. RYM stupidly overpriced as always. I think relative to everything else except OCA, MET is dirt cheap. I will play possum in the headlights for a while and see what happens.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

SUM trading at a 40% premium to NTA and I would argue have quite a big problem to solve with inability to sell their new units. ARV seem about fair value to me. RYM stupidly overpriced as always. I think relative to everything else except OCA, MET is dirt cheap. I will play possum in the headlights for a while and see what happens.
    This relativity thing of yours will get you into trouble one day ....things are generally ‘relative’ for a reason ....the world is not perfect.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    This relativity thing of yours will get you into trouble one day ....things are generally ‘relative’ for a reason ....the world is not perfect.
    I think all the retirement companies have a degree of moisture ingress issues in some of their villages mate. All except MET seem to go about their remedial work as quietly as possible. The calibre of the directors with MET is definitely in question though as is recent level's of profitability results from their development work.
    $6.50 would be fair and reasonable.
    Last edited by Beagle; 13-07-2020 at 10:49 AM.

Sold out this morning.

MET was a great investment for me (more than twice ... ), but given the current situation do I see the future down potential being larger than the future up potential. Adding to that - dividends are clearly not on the menu, the board seems divided and if they are competent, then they are quite successful in concealing this fact.

Need to preserve my capital for the upcoming downturn ... and anyway not enough fun to stay on the share register of this company.
    Last edited by BlackPeter; 13-07-2020 at 11:18 AM. Reason: typo ...
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Guru

Yes, who would have thought this dog could be so exciting

I think all the retirement companies have a degree of moisture ingress issues in some of their villages mate. All except MET seem to go about their remedial work as quietly as possible. The calibre of the directors with MET is definitely in question though as is recent level's of profitability results from their development work.
    $6.50 would be fair and reasonable.
    I didn’t mention leaks or water egress ...that’s probably not the reason for the ‘relatively’ low price to NTA

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    I didn’t mention leaks or water egress ...that’s probably not the reason for the ‘relatively’ low price to NTA
    Go on then... humour me with the full list of reasons you think this is s dog.

Go on then... humour me with the full list of reasons you think this is s dog.
    Far too many ...but the market per se seems to know most of them and that’s why they the bottom of the pile.

Always got to be a laggard .....will always be some about the average ...and one has to be the best