sharetrader
Page 104 of 326 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 3258
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    Well couta....trading halt....u said u doubted about it?
    Doubted we would know for sure before Christmas and that's still the case.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Looks like were in the money winner, no need to back dog horses over the holiday period, Beagle has earned himself a few more free ski lessons and a trip to the bar of his choice in Queenstown.
    Friend of mine once said, there's no need to bark when you've got a good dog Merry Christmas folks, I am glad a few of my mates joined in the rabbit hunt and proud to lead the hunt on this one. The barking was fierce and justified https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjz73dv9EEI
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Looks like were in the money winner, no need to back dog horses over the holiday period, Beagle has earned himself a few more free ski lessons and a trip to the bar of his choice in Queenstown.
    Sold all my “golden goose” A2 to get into this. I am sure we will all end the year on a high! Thanks to Beagle for the insights. I should admit I got in late... but better late than never!

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post

Am I reading this right that there's now another party that has placed an indicative takeover offer, thoughts folks ? I highlight the word "and" because it would appear that not only do they have a higher offer from the first credible buyer but there appears to be another offer from a third party, apparently referring to another bidder ?
    ?
    I read it as there is an improved offer and some plans for how it would proceed (i.e., lawyers), not another bid.

Quote Originally Posted by weasel View Post
    I read it as there is an improved offer and some plans for how it would proceed (i.e., lawyers), not another bid.
    Thanks, any other opinions on this question I posed folks, see post #1026

So the announcement is due on or before Friday 27 December. Good that's a full trading day and I must admit that's the Christmas present to myself I am most looking forward to unwrapping
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Someone wants stock to be 'well positioned' for a takeover.

Remember, first bid is never the last bid.
    Stood out like a dog's genital appendage when aggressive buying came in after 'rejected' bid.

Sorry, Beagle, but that's an analogy I must use which hopefully compliments rather than offends you.

Directors have said they have obtained valuation in excess of $8.00 + but that's also a negotiating tactic.

The major shareholders hold the key to a bid succeeding and I believe last valuation plus a 5% premium will secure the deal - so $7.30.
    Last edited by Balance; 23-12-2019 at 10:11 AM.

No offence taken mate and agree 100% it was always a given a better offer would be forthcoming. I agree and see it most likely to happen at about the $7.25 I have bene predicting for quite some time now.

SUM might be wondering where the ~ one and a half billion in cash from this potential takeover might be reinvested ? As always I have barked my opinion clearly in the appropriate thread

Hope “However, the SIA has not yet been executed pending confirmatory financial due diligence.” means the due diligence has actually been done and just needs the final sign off
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Dotting "I's" and crossing "T's" exercise I would think.
    I think the little birdie who told me it must start with a "7" has been right all along.

Lets all play the game of what's the final takeover price and I will donate a chocolate fish to the winner, (a real one at the next gettogether). I might have to buy a few of them in case I get hungry over the holidays and eat the prize
    I am sticking with my long predicted $7.25.
    Last edited by Beagle; 23-12-2019 at 10:57 AM.

IMO

WooHoo. Looks like an xmas feast for all, a very long table needed, and xmas crackers provided complete with corny jokes like,

Q"What is small round and brown and sits on a piano stool?

A. "Beethovens last movement."