sharetrader
Page 131 of 326 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141181231 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 3258

Much of the reported volume likely to be fake. Same beneficial owner buying and selling on different accounts to create the appearance of volume.

Welcome to algorithmic trading.

Quote Originally Posted by moimoi View Post
    Much of the reported volume likely to be fake. Same beneficial owner buying and selling on different accounts to create the appearance of volume.

Welcome to algorithmic trading.
    That would be market manipulation. The FMA would be onto that you would think. If they were doing their job that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    8.5 million shares changed hands today which I believe is the highest daily turnover since this process began. 4% of the company's shares, about 8% of the free float in just one day and a VWAP very close to $6.89. Surely we will see a SSH notice showing who is buying in the next few days ?
    Just like mistatea is still waiting for SSH with the huge number of SKT share transactions

Yep only 2 million shares for those over 5% to file a SSH ....anywhere between 1 and 10 million for those under 5% to disclose

Other replies might have the answer for no SSH disclosures

Then today might be the day for a few lol ...who knows
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    That would be market manipulation. The FMA would be onto that you would think. If they were doing their job that is.
    Yeah right.

Market is on fire. I am getting more and more annoyed with the extreme bargain be handed on a silver platter by the directors here.
    Talk about rolling over like an old Labrador and playing dead...
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Market is on fire. I am getting more and more annoyed with the extreme bargain be handed on a silver platter by the directors here.
    Calm down Beagle — don’t let the stress levels get to you. Being grumpy and annoyed not good for your well-being

I’m sure the MET Board is doing their best for shareholders

The likes of Kim Ellis, Mark Binns, Alistair Ryan and Rod Snodgrass are pretty astute guys. No doubt their colleagues are as well.

With all their backgrounds along with the heaps of advice they’ve been getting the likes of Jarden and other advisors things must be OK

We should be grateful that we are getting what we will .....I reckon the MET share price would still have been less than 6 bucks in a years time without this offer
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Calm down Beagle — don’t let the stress levels get to you. Being grumpy and annoyed not good for your well-being

I’m sure the MET Board is doing their best for shareholders

The likes of Kim Ellis, Mark Binns, Alistair Ryan and Rod Snodgrass are pretty astute guys. No doubt their colleagues are as well.

With all their backgrounds along with the heaps of advice they’ve been getting the likes of Jarden and other advisors things must be OK

We should be grateful that we are getting what we will .....I reckon the MET share price would still have been less than 6 bucks in a years time without this offer
    Good advice mate, thanks.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

There is plenty of interest in the sector so if no one else offers more than $7.00 then it is reasonable to assume that $7.00 is a fair price.
    However there is still plenty of time for a better offer to materialise.

IMO

And we all know how bad labradors are at playing dead, their mouths are always open with saliva dripping off their questing tongues ,looking for their next feed like an insinkerator always switched on

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    And we all know how bad labradors are at playing dead, their mouths are always open with saliva dripping off their questing tongues ,looking for their next feed like an insinkerator always switched on
    LOL - Sad but true and a very pertinent analogy. The mind boggles as to the size of the Incentive / feed the directors and senior management will get to "promote" this takeover. As you imply, this is a messy business and one wonders who the directors are really currently acting for...
    Last edited by Beagle; 17-01-2020 at 11:43 AM.