sharetrader
Page 17 of 326 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Radler View Post
    i'm loving all the gains - especially another 8% today
    I also think IFT experience should help the MET Board. I dont think IFT will settle for only 200 units per year so expect them to demand (and help) them increase this.
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk

Forced to sell today to pay for PEB, I think there is huge potential here for MET. Just the beginning!
    Last edited by NZSilver; 25-10-2013 at 12:50 PM.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Default Nearly ten years ago now

Quote Originally Posted by CJ View Post
    So CJ what do you thing about this share - its up 30% in the past month.

CJ: I think it is a great share.

Disc: I'm so ronery
    Being 'ronery' is probably less worrying then reminiscing over the fact one saw Team America - World Police at a cinema at Yerba Beuna Gardens in San Francisco. (I saw Matrix Reloaded & Matrix Revolutions there as well).

I did a bit of drum beating in April (when I started buying in) and May about how I thought the company was a changing for the better and would start building up the building program.

So happy to see it cross the $4 mark - but this is still less than half of what I think it will be worth in a few years.

Perhaps I should sell some of my vastly over-priced RYM and buy some vastly under-priced MET?

Do your own, of course!

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiget
    om mani peme hum

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    I did a bit of drum beating in April (when I started buying in) and May about how I thought the company was a changing for the better and would start building up the building program.
    Thanks PT. IFT should be a very supportive shareholder on these two points.

I topped up in the SPP and was going to sell down at some point but I might hold on to see if they can start improving.
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk

giday ...what interests me about this whole revaluation issue about SUM MET RYM....is like how can folk who begin to have an interest in the SM...react when in general brokers who they will approach in the first occasion (seated or clothed expensively no doubt) and are given the usual drivel (like there is a secret here)...re investing...and are given advice/direction...of any said shares....Like if they have the answer !!!!!!

Like I have stated in the past...if folk are asking questions about where to invest their money.../....PLEASE ask the said person ...how much money THEY personally have invested.

Guru

Article (Brokers view) on MET written before last weeks announcement outlining the potential:

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/mone...ew-Metlifecare

And an article from the Herald:

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=11146562

Share Collector

I haven't looked at MET for a while, but happened to see the FKP announcement where they proudly stated that the shares had been sold for above NAV.... and I thought "you have got to be kidding! OF COURSE they should be selling above NAV in this industry!!"

Definitely seems worth a closer look...

Advanced Member

Bought my initial parcel at 4.07 yesterday together with SUM. I believe that MET can be a real player with the right management and things are starting to happen on that front.

Advanced Member

The MET sellers club is a lonely place at the moment

Banned

caught RYM fever, thats all.