sharetrader
Page 172 of 326 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176182222272 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 3258

Quote Originally Posted by bottomfeeder View Post
    Been reading on other threads about sharsies and other new investors looking at sharetrader. I never really followed MET, because it always seemed to be at top dollar SP. It was only when I saw a lot of talk here on sharetrader abiut MET on both sides of the fence, that I started to accumulate. Looks like I am into a winner. Thanks guys and gals. Pride does however go before destruction so wont get too excited yet.
    Imagine the Nike logo, now add in an elongated Z onto the tail of the tick, this is how the share market will carry on through the entirety of Q2.
    Last edited by Ecks; 17-04-2020 at 02:38 PM. Reason: Grammar correction

Must be a lot of buying pressure keeping the share price up as the overseas funds sell down.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    It's going to go back to $5 in a matter of time anyway when the arb funds finish selling (they cannot sell forever).

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...669/320802.pdf
    Oops can't really take credit for the eureka moment in my previous post.

Quote Originally Posted by bottomfeeder View Post
    Must be a lot of buying pressure keeping the share price up as the overseas funds sell down.
    The arb funds were buying at $6.80 plus - by the millions of shares.

Whoever were selling to them must be crying into their champagne and caviar as they buy back at around current levels.

There is a Santa Claus!

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    The arb funds were buying at $6.80 plus - by the millions of shares.

Whoever were selling to them must be crying into their champagne and caviar as they buy back at around current levels.

There is a Santa Claus!
    I don't know about them but I know I am MET, the gift that keeps on giving
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

IMO

I was getting bored with all that spin about SUM other company and relieved that another one has MET your brief (mine too).

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    I was getting bored with all that spin about SUM other company and relieved that another one has MET your brief (mine too).
    Sadly SUM has not MET expectations
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Somebody is buying and keeping the price up, Credit Suisse reduced exposure as well. Cant imagine why?

I am taking a "dogged" approach. Added more today.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I am taking a "dogged" approach. Added more today.
    Yes me too at $4.00. I think thats the highest I will go, will need the price to reduce below $4-00 to accumulate any more.