sharetrader
Page 178 of 326 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179180181182188228278 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 3258

Sorry...can folk google depression what it means.re being shoved a dead bears bum...excellent.
    Last edited by troyvdh; 18-04-2020 at 09:23 PM.

"If one is chasing outperformance in the sector and is completely comfortable with the extra risk of a non diversified portfolio then I think having all one's retirement sector investment in MET is where the takeover action could be"

Thanks for your reply Beagle. Your comment aligns with my thinking. I held MET earlier but sold at 687. Time to get back in I think.

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    "If one is chasing outperformance in the sector and is completely comfortable with the extra risk of a non diversified portfolio then I think having all one's retirement sector investment in MET is where the takeover action could be"

Thanks for your reply Beagle. Your comment aligns with my thinking. I held MET earlier but sold at 687. Time to get back in I think.
    Strategy to apply to just the retirement village sector but to the stockmarket as a whole :

https://www.marketscreener.com/busin...8/?countview=0 (thanks Kiora)

"Mr. Munger, vice chairman of Berkshire Hathaway Inc. and Warren Buffett's longtime business partner, likes to say that one of the keys to great investing results is "sitting on your ass." That means doing nothing the vast majority of the time, but buying with " aggression" when bargains abound."

MET definitely fits into the 'buy with aggression' when bargains abound.

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post

if it was such a good investment why did all the suitors run for the hills lol , maybe because they think the sectors not worth it at the moment. maybe if your real lucky they might come back one day with a lower offer than before.
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    if it was such a good investment why did all the suitors run for the hills lol , maybe because they think the sectors not worth it at the moment. maybe if your real lucky they might come back one day with a lower offer than before.
    Same reason why stocks like OCA was sold down to 40c on 22 March.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Same reason why stocks like OCA was sold down to 40c on 22 March.
    lol your implying the suitors are dumb mugs that have no brains and got scared. the trade was the bounce just like oca not the value proposition because that wont be known untill later down the track , so your risk/ reward is that if you hold
    Last edited by bull....; 19-04-2020 at 11:31 AM.

Banned

Here we go...bull is here...

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    Here we go...bull is here...
    we need some balance lol

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    lol your implying the suitors are dumb mugs that have no brains and got scared. the trade was the bounce just like oca not the value proposition because that wont be known untill later down the track , so your risk/ reward is that if you hold
    Not mugs - in their boat, I will do the same - reset my bid at a lower price.

Thing is, bull - you have zero chance of getting back into MET at lower than the price you sold out a few days ago. Good try but market has woken up to the opportunity to invest in a heavily discounted stock - thanks to the arb funds HAVING to sell out.

Banned

I agree bull...but your posts are based because you sold position ...