sharetrader
Page 225 of 326 FirstFirst ... 125175215221222223224225226227228229235275325 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 3258

Quote Originally Posted by crighton100 View Post
    As a resident of a MET village [& a shareholder],I thought you all seem a little worried about how the villages are being run.Well the CEO has been working from home since the start of lockdown 4 [using the digital things of today to keep in contact with all the HO staff & all of us residents with regular contact to all].HO are keeping the village managers well informed on what to do & how to impliment & I can tell you the village I am in has been running extremely well,with staff going the extra mile all the time,nothing seems to be a problem & any request is dealt with more or less straight away.In all Sowry's contact he is always stressing the wellbeing of us is his priority.They have set up an online virtual place for the residents with all sorts of stuff to stop the boredom of the lockdowns.Lucky for them we have had no one depart the village so far since lockdown.So I do think they are putting enough effort into running the business [like the boss said the last thing they want is a virus in a village].Hope some of you took note of an earlier post where I said PPH was a good bet.Happy days
    Thanks, crighton100.

Appreciate your feedback as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Thanks, crighton100.

Appreciate your feedback as usual.
    Seconded. Great feedback from the inside. Cheers crighton100.

Guru

As a resident of a MET village [& a shareholder],I thought you all seem a little worried about how the villages are being run...
    Thanks for the update. What is the feeling among residents concerning the standoff between directors and APVG?

I think a good business model would be for MET to capitalise levies and recover them from the sale of the unit. It gives the company more competitiveness, more potential for increased profit from interest. Virtually giving residents access to sentinel loans on their unit equity. This would give the residents more cash in their hands to spend on a day to day basis, such as presents for the grandkids. After all MET has access to capital such as CR. There would be an increased demand for their units then.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    Thanks for the update. What is the feeling among residents concerning the standoff between directors and APVG?
    I am mid 70's,most in the village are 80's & above.The CEO at the start explained in simple english what the takeover was all about & that nothing would change for us as that was part of the agreement.To tell you the truth most of the inmates dont give a stuff [they only think if its not going to change thinks they dont give a monkeys.So no problems there.

Very reassuring to see some volume building at current prices. That 4.25 was fairly solid resistance. Perhaps the market is slightly changing its view on the takeover situation?

As a resident of a MET village [& a shareholder],I thought you all seem a little worried about how the villages are being run.Well the CEO has been working from home since the start of lockdown 4 [using the digital things of today to keep in contact with all the HO staff & all of us residents with regular contact to all].HO are keeping the village managers well informed on what to do & how to impliment & I can tell you the village I am in has been running extremely well,with staff going the extra mile all the time,nothing seems to be a problem & any request is dealt with more or less straight away.In all Sowry's contact he is always stressing the wellbeing of us is his priority.They have set up an online virtual place for the residents with all sorts of stuff to stop the boredom of the lockdowns.Lucky for them we have had no one depart the village so far since lockdown.So I do think they are putting enough effort into running the business [like the boss said the last thing they want is a virus in a village].Hope some of you took note of an earlier post where I said PPH was a good bet.Happy days
    your pph tip was surpuurb timing
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by Longhaul View Post
    Very reassuring to see some volume building at current prices. That 4.25 was fairly solid resistance. Perhaps the market is slightly changing its view on the takeover situation?
    Yep, or maybe the market is looking beyond a likely failed takeover and more at the underlying performance and fundamentals of the company.

At this price it's kinda hard to see downside over the medium term regardless of the takeover. I think Beagle's advice of holding only as much as you are comfortable holding for the long term is/was spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclical View Post
    Yep, or maybe the market is looking beyond a likely failed takeover and more at the underlying performance and fundamentals of the company.
    on the charts a break upside of 4.25 might open up testing the pivot highs back around 4.50 - 60
    one step ahead of the herd