sharetrader
Page 240 of 326 FirstFirst ... 140190230236237238239240241242243244250290 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 3258

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Maybe underlying earnings CAGR is 15% pa over the last five years but the rot has set in last few years

Not 15% pa last few year is it ...and F20 going to be below F17 ...ouch
    Mid point of MET's underlying earnings forecast for FY20 is $86.5m and it is the only company in this sector brave enough to have guidance....but you know that already.
    I also know already that you don't think they are going to make that forecast because you've said it so many times I have lost count.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

as mentioned metlife will most probably just settle because avpg is a shell and eqt gave no guarantees as private equity do in these arrangements.

by the way ubs and credit suisse are not just selling they are buying and selling using stock borrowing arrangements
    Last edited by bull....; 13-05-2020 at 12:38 PM.
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    as mentioned metlife will most probably just settle because avpg is a shell and eqt gave no guarantees as private equity do in these arrangements
    Congrats, you just made my ignore list. I simply cannot stand to read your bull any longer.
    Last edited by Beagle; 13-05-2020 at 12:45 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

here is your likely outcome.

from a asx terminated scheme just today released that a negotiated settlement because the takeover target decided it would cost to much to pursue in court and was unlikely to prove easy to say the mac was not activated

https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/202005...gqq341h8ss.pdf
    I'd be very disappointed if a (likely) partial contribution to MET's costs was the end result.

That said, IMHO the investment case stacks up regardless of whether MET gets taken out or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Congrats, you just made my ignore list. I simply cannot stand to read your bull **** any longer.
    You might have missed this then baegle

Jeez CML Board a pack of wimps
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by traineeinvestor View Post
    I'd be very disappointed if a (likely) partial contribution to MET's costs was the end result.

That said, IMHO the investment case stacks up regardless of whether MET gets taken out or not.
    thats everyones decision to make themselves , i just highlighting that betting on a takeover is not good investment decision making in this case in my opinion and people who peddal it as most likely to happen are really ill informed and misleading

Congrats, you just made my ignore list. I simply cannot stand to read your bull any longer.
    are we meant to cry now lol

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    You might have missed this then baegle

Jeez CML Board a pack of wimps
    Come on mate...you don't seriously think that is even vaguely relevant to MET given they have already committed to legal proceedings ?

... just highlighting that betting on a takeover is not good investment decision making ...
    No argument from me. I've been around long enough to know that the universe of listed companies which are rumoured to be potential takeover targets is significantly larger than the solar system of companies that are actually taken over and would not buy a company on speculation that an offer will be forthcoming.

Put bull... in my Ignore list a couple of weeks ago when it became very clear that he is but a ramper with no value to add in making investment decisions.

Hope others take note of that fact if they continue to read his garbage.