sharetrader
Page 73 of 326 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123173 ... LastLast

Surely MET should be in a trading halt? Management have price sensitive information that we do not.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Good timing re Bring up Couts theorem and Winner Analytics Limited reporting back to him.

Reversion to mean ..MET at 7 bucks odd ....good one

At least I had 2 days to get a few ..not many but enough

Hope Beagle took Couts advice and is all in XXXXL
    Beagle in the money today but he needed to really grow a pair to scoop in the big coin.

Banned

They are in discussion..no certainty will happen..if not go through will drop to 5.20 again

Veteran novice

Whoever was looking at Retire Australia (Infratil) had a look around and found something better

Just speculation
    That's more likely, IMO. Either IFT or one of the big overseas pension funds.

Good timing re Bring up Couts theorem and Winner Analytics Limited reporting back to him.

Reversion to mean ..MET at 7 bucks odd ....good one

At least I had 2 days to get a few ..not many but enough

Hope Beagle took Couts advice and is all in XXXXL
    I am happy you got on board mate
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Beagle in the money today but he needed to really grow a pair to scoop in the big coin.
    I'm happy with my investment methodology mate. You know how many BRM I have and on exercise of the warrants on 1 November 2019 I am up 14.7% on them in less than 3 weeks as well as buying 4 times in this. Its been a very good month
    Last edited by Beagle; 20-11-2019 at 10:39 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I'm happy with my investment methodology mate. You know how many BRM I have and on exercise of the warrants on 1 November 2019 I am up 13%+ on them in less than 3 weeks as well as buying 4 times in this. Its been a very good month
    All good mate, were both doing well currently with our completely different methods even though they are Bipolar.

Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    They are in discussion..no certainty will happen..if not go through will drop to 5.20 again
    I doubt that it would drop all the way to $5.20. Once interest is drawn to MET and its "status" in the sector the stock will get a lot more attention.

Disc: Holding - along with most of the others.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    All good mate, were both doing well currently with our completely different methods even though they are Bipolar.
    More than one way to skin a cat isn't there ! (with apologies to snow leopard who thought the barking was too intense).
    Turns out this Beagle was leading the charge...just for you Snowy seeing as you weren't listening the first time https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0a6jM7PALg
    Its not too late, takeover @ $7 is coming, I barked it first
    Last edited by Beagle; 20-11-2019 at 10:46 AM.

Advanced Member

Sold out at $6.25 last year. Interested to get back in albeit it on a much smaller scale if the takeover interest comes to nothing.