sharetrader
Page 99 of 326 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149199 ... LastLast

I'm not a super clever investor like many, however, other than a quick sale and easy buck, have trouble finding a down side to yesterday's announcement. At the moment, SP is $1-2 undervalued. Plenty of smart heads supporting this and the fact 6.50 was rejected also supports. PE also very favourable. Today will be very interesting. Simple thinking tells me, it's a screaming buy opportunity. This will go against those who are disappointed in lack of quick buck so exit. So SP could go either way in the very very short term but not far away I expect good things. This could come from many corners. I'm holding all mine. Thanks to all for your insights too, I enjoys all the great info shared.

Banned

Sellers drying up shes off to the races.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    I love going to the races Couts.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Talking of going to the races FEARLESS in the 3.12 at Otaki today is the big tip.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

More fun on here than at the races.
    Last edited by Beagle; 20-12-2019 at 10:33 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

In an interesting development this morning one million shares have just crossed at $6.15.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Tempt to punt is growing daily especially with volumes today.. possible 8$ valuation. But jesus will it be painful if it doesn't go through haha

Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by Cadalac123 View Post
    Tempt to punt is growing daily especially with volumes today.. possible 8$ valuation. But jesus will it be painful if it doesn't go through haha
    Short term pain, perhaps, but MET value is now being recognised and the shares will be priced more realistically in future.

Only the weak minded hands will sell now? i'm tempted to sell or should I hold out and wait for the revised NIBO offer at $6.70 - $6.80?
    Bye Bye BUy

I think i'm going to sit this one out, I feel like my decision to enter would be greed fueled rather than a fundamental decision. I do envy holders who bought in prior to the take-over talk. But on reflection I never researched this sector and therefore can't say I really earnt any of the winnings.

Should the deal not go through I probably will enter if it falls right back down with the hope of future renegotiation