sharetrader

Default Trading signal services

Does anyone subscribe to any signal services for medium term traders (holding period from a few days to weeks)?

I'm looking to find a few that will do the TA for you and send you emails/texts telling you when to buy and when to sell. Any markets will do.

Far too busy at the moment to do the TA myself.
    Disclaimer: Do not take my posts seriously. They are only opinions.

AMR has sold all shares and is pursuing property.

Hi AMR,

Mate, have you taken a look at OmniTrader?

Its kinda black boxish, but seems to promise what you are asking. Take a look:

http://www.omnitrader.com/omnitrader...guidedtour.htm

Ive actually got the 2005 version but havent installed it as yet.

The other helpful thing about this software is that it also provides some type of commentary to remind you of what this or that is while you doing it. Some folks find it useful to start with and once you get on your roll, it should be able to be turned off (I think).

Anybody else out there use OT and use the bells and whistles it shows?

I like the way it puts in Auto Trends and patterns along with entry and exit points. My brain at times is either running fast or REAL slow so something like this could do the trick, but then just need data.

Which, for $15/month from http://asx.netquote.com.au/services.asp

Saying that, they also give you a charting program free if you get the data subscription, but they also offer realtime ASX data stream for $50 as well.

Sheez, Im sounding like a salesman here so better stop so you dont get the wrong impression of me...lol

Anyways, hope that helps~!
    Last edited by drillfix; 04-06-2009 at 11:15 PM.