sharetrader
Page 159 of 231 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169209 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 2310

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    NZ is major beneficiary of trade war between China & US - especially meat, dairy & horticultural produce.
    hmm its not just China though is it? - the US are also chucking tariffs onto their other 'western' partners like the EU & Canada? ...who will be next?

while I think NZ will likely 'fly under the radar', I wouldn't be surprised if Trump (as erratic and unpredictable as he is) targets NZ/AUS as well. this might have an effect on ATM, FPH, THL & IFT

hopefully we're considered 'small-fry' and wont be targeted though. nothing to worry about eh.

NZ is major beneficiary of trade war between China & US - especially meat, dairy & horticultural produce.
    Only problem is most supply is accounted for so not much upside. anyway our market will follow everyone else if it gets ugly , i would bet my house on that lol
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    Only problem is most supply is accounted for so not much upside. anyway our market will follow everyone else if it gets ugly , i would bet my house on that lol
    Word from the field is that China importers have been cancelling or stopping orders from US for beef, dairy and other agri produce as they are going to cost 25% more from the tit for tat tariffs.

Meanwhile, the same China importers are swamping NZ producers with orders and they have already seen a modest price rise.

US is going to have to consume the beef, dairy produce or agri produce themselves or sell to other countries - but where? EU will be retaliating too! India and other Asian countries are simply not in the same league as China in import volumes.

Word from the field is that China importers have been cancelling or stopping orders from US for beef, dairy and other agri produce as they are going to cost 25% more from the tit for tat tariffs.

Meanwhile, the same China importers are swamping NZ producers with orders and they have already seen a modest price rise.

US is going to have to consume the beef, dairy produce or agri produce themselves or sell to other countries - but where? EU will be retaliating too! India and other Asian countries are simply not in the same league as China in import volumes.
    yes a surplus of bovis cattle around we can sell them

nz50 consolidation around the target zone , wonder if we get a end of quarter ramp

just starting to pop its head out of the consolidation range on the hrly's 8900 - 9040 so i be hoping for another 140 upwards in quick order if it holds

couldnt breakout of the range

I see Milford telling me the NZX is the best performing stock market in the world at the moment. That has to be a bonus?

Quote Originally Posted by Timesurfer View Post
    I see Milford telling me the NZX is the best performing stock market in the world at the moment. That has to be a bonus?
    think he got his facts wrong but nzx is up there

nzx couldnt breakout of range .... yet?