sharetrader
Page 12 of 231 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast

ah Should have been black tues oh well i have tartget of 2800 now we have a break of channel this coincides with 61.8% fib so plenty down side to come.
    Dow might break channel so implys 9800 or 266 pts down.
    Last edited by bull....; 25-05-2010 at 02:47 PM. Reason: forgot some
    one step ahead of the herd

Headline in SMH this morning says $38 billion wiped off the value of the ASX yesterday .... yep A$38 billion just under NZ$50 billion ... and that went in one day

To put the NZX is perspective the market cap of the NZX is just over $50 billion .... and one more bad day ant it goes under $50 billion ..... the value gone in bad day in OZ would wipe out the NZX

Prob thats why you cant get any shares to buy Belg .... nobody interested in the NZX these days .... and its all TEL and FBU fault

EWT student

P
    Is it spooky that within a week of the word 'spoof' being posted in this thread that all has gone quiet?
    How do we look currently against the possible outcome of the prediction?
    V.

Advanced Member

"Possible" outcome VT?
    Have you lost your faith?
    The Index is still on track, well within its prescribed parameters and less than 4% away from the centreline.

Advanced Member

Good man, YK. I am touched by your unswerving faith. It worries me, though, that some people don't seem to realise that this chart is meant only as an approximate guide. As I have repeatedly stated, the 4332 target could be hit anytime between 1.12pm and 3.18pm on the 19th.

Personally, I am hoping for the best and preparing for the worst. I have invested all available funds in Krugerrands, the bunker is almost finished and my stocks of food, water, arms and ammunition are in place. I bought a street-sweeper last week. In some strange way, I'll be disappointed if all these preparations prove to be needless.

Guru

NZSX50 - Good News...sure is..The Bull market returns

Broken through 3075 primary resistance last week with a gap upward break on the 2 September...the bulls are back.

NZX50 as joined the Asians (except Japan) following the leading index Shanghai.
    We are a week at least ahead of the Aussis The All Ords could break their primary resistance today and go bull ..aussis eat ya heart out.

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus View Post
    I am hoping for the best and preparing for the worst. I have invested all available funds in Krugerrands, the bunker is almost finished and my stocks of food, water, arms and ammunition are in place.
    Oh my god. You have moved to the Mainland to live with Tricha. Havent you P???

Advanced Member

Default Are YOU ready?

Strat, the location of my bunker must remain a tightly guarded secret, but no, it is not in Mapua.
    Tricha has warned us that Peak Oil will lead to Economic Collapse, Cities abandoned and inevitable Starvation as Oil runs out.
    We are facing a complete breakdown of social order and Tricha wisely observes that we "will have to do different to survive". Indeed we will. I hope never to be in the position of having to defend my bunker with lethal force, but if needs must, I am ready - with my StreetSweeper.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus View Post
    Strat, the location of my bunker must remain a tightly guarded secret, but no, it is not in Mapua.
    Tricha has warned us that Peak Oil will lead to Economic Collapse, Cities abandoned and inevitable Starvation as Oil runs out.
    We are facing a complete breakdown of social order and Tricha wisely observes that we "will have to do different to survive". Indeed we will. I hope never to be in the position of having to defend my bunker with lethal force, but if needs must, I am ready - with my StreetSweeper.

Is that you featuring in the you tube clip"machine gun shoot" ?

Aaah Phaedrus. I can see now why you didnt go with the Zamboni.

Im ready. Mind you I like the look of one of these better.

never runs out of bullets
    never rusts
    Quiet
    Last edited by STRAT; 08-09-2010 at 10:07 PM.