sharetrader
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718
    IMO

Thanks for the reminder re other battery metals shasta . Will have another look .
    I was pleasantly surprised to see my conservative brokers reccoing a pure play lithium stock last week with an overweight portfolio classification, its trickling down .

NMT a Troyus fave too , i think, still in troy?

Does a bear **** in the woods...off course.A mate sourced WFE a cobalt entity largely in DRC (the Congo) its been in a trading halt for yonks..if successful i.e AUX compliance I/we believe this entity could be interesting....
    I still hold AGY.
    Re WFE hold a wee bit but do your own research.
    Cheers

IMO

https://www.livewiremarkets.com/wire...-mattered-less

10. Could you share a stock that you think is offering exceptional value right now?
    In the spirit of the prior question on lithium, I think Orocobre (ASX:ORE) offers exceptional value. Unlike the other listed players, ORE is fully invested and producing at capacity.

The Olaroz mine is in the lowest cost quartile on the industry cost curve, it generates very high margins and has a net cash balance of US$150 million. The business is currently developing the 25kt Phase II project, which will come online late next year and has potential for a Phase III operation.
    With new management at the helm, we are looking for higher production volumes coming through later this year. At steady state, Olaroz can generate solid margins with a 40-year life and the valuation should reflect a higher multiple. We think ORE is worth $5.60/share, offering 50% upside, and is the best positioned lithium stock on the ASX.