sharetrader
Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Default ORE another lithium play

Recently bt some of these, and Recently a US co bt 5 mil at 38c.
    Anyone else hold or done more research than I know how?
    price now 74 and not many for sale.
    The Lithium story is still a good one

Quote Originally Posted by SPARKY View Post
    Shasta knows a bit about this one if my memory serves me well

Quote Originally Posted by STRAT View Post
    Shasta knows a bit about this one if my memory serves me well
    ORE, GXY etc have all been discussed previously on the ADY thread ...

ORE was just about next door to Rincon if memory serves me.

The clever fellas that bought into QGC @ 25c & who bought into VPE recently, bought out the ADY Lithium project, for a fraction of it's worth.

If you like the Lithium story, then ORE is probably the ASX's best bet

Lightbulb

Hi Sparky I guess you have visited the Orecobre website http://www.orocobre.com.au/.

I have held these a while now (bought in at 23 cps) on the back of increased demand for lithium/potash into the future and the development and production of electric vehicles and electrical storage capacity and future fertilizer demand.

Much better option than ADY was due to low no of shares on issue (approx 52 mill before non renounceable offer 1 for 8 @ 38 cps) and without ADY's dickhead management.

They are looking to spin off the gold/copper prospects into another company to concentrate on Olaraz salar.

After share issue will have about $8mill to take project thru to bankable feasibility stage and about 66mill shares on issue.
    All the usual risks associated with early stage miner not into production but also future possibility of large gains(probably not in the short term) particularly if auto company wishes to ensure supply.

Capex estimated at $US80-100 mill which will require future funding.

Well done Stevo, I didnt know about this co until recently and they cost me 53, but am sure they will do well with the ammount of Li they have.(potentialy)
    I seem to recall there is a site which gives daily company announcements, this would have got me into this a bit earlier. Will have to go looking for the site.
    cheers SPARKY

Well done Stevo, I didnt know about this co until recently and they cost me 53, but am sure they will do well with the ammount of Li they have.(potentialy)
    I seem to recall there is a site which gives daily company announcements, this would have got me into this a bit earlier. Will have to go looking for the site.
    cheers SPARKY
    here you go Sparky
    http://www.asx.com.au/
    http://www.directbroking.co.nz/direc...atic/home.aspx

Thanks STRAT, Me and computers dont see eye to eye on many occasions, revenge of the nerds I call it.

Smile

[QUOTE=SPARKY;259745]Well done Stevo, I didnt know about this co until recently and they cost me 53, but am sure they will do well with the ammount of Li they have.(potentialy)
    cheers SPARKY[/QUOTES

Sparky are you still holding?ORE are looking to get a roll on here having broken thru the $1 .

Lithiums day is dawning.

Hi Steveo1
    I seem to have stuffed up some how on this here computor thingy, see other thread but I just quit my ORE in anticipation of another meltdown.
    However we are at the begining of a new era in transport I feel and while I may not see much change some of you certainly will. It has already begun with no road user charges on electric vehicles here and reports Im reading indicate some cos getting involved in recharging stations etc, but its early days yet and I think the western world will suffer some economic pain before things stabilise again.
    cheers sparky

Have just recieved an email from ORE directing me to a research on ORE, this was done on the day I sold dammit. The research put a valuation of 140 on ore with a target price of 120, price on day of publication of research 85, my sell price. Shows how this reseach can affect the price, maybe one should subscribe and trade on the hopeful upsurge in price.
    cheers sparky