sharetrader
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by snackpack View Post
    10% rise today. Anyone know why?
    Hi snackpack Ive got NF idea why the 10% rise equally no idea why the sp dropped away from $3.I am holding long term also.I bought a GPS out of china the other day it has LI polymer battery (as well as run of cig lghter in car) impressive 4.8" screen with 8 hrs run time on the battery.Li with REES the way into ythe future

Yeah, perhaps people are positioning themselves before the feasibility study comes out early next year. You are right though, with increased publicity over rare earths, lithium is probably rising with concerns over availability and projected increased demand. Toronto exchange rose 5% for OBL last night.

Up 6% today on the back of recent rises. Seems to be more interest in this company recently.

Hi Snackpack,
    I have been holding ORE for sometime currently at a 1154% gain and I guess the question is when to sell.
    I ve watched the SP bob up and down (quiet markedly at times) .
    I believe there is a lot more upside here on their Li and potash deposits.
    (just hope i havent queered it)because the last time I posted a comment like that (LYC) the SP went into reverse.

I've been pondering the same question. I have only recently bought-in and have a 30% gain. My gut feel is that the drilling will quantify the actual reserves Q1 2011 and they will be larger than current estimates. Also, the extraction costs are relatively low according to company reports. I think from an FA perspective the stock is a medium term term hold. There is quite a lot of Lithium in electric cars, but I am unsure how recycling affects long term prospects. I need to identify a stop loss just in case though.

Lightbulb

I've been pondering the same question. I have only recently bought-in and have a 30% gain. My gut feel is that the drilling will quantify the actual reserves Q1 2011 and they will be larger than current estimates. Also, the extraction costs are relatively low according to company reports. I think from an FA perspective the stock is a medium term term hold. There is quite a lot of Lithium in electric cars, but I am unsure how recycling affects long term prospects. I need to identify a stop loss just in case though.
    New high today of $3.2,no new news maybe on the back of accelerated interest in electric vehciles in the USA?

It's quite a climb for one day. I wonder if many people are on holiday and are therefore not trading shares, making a limited amount of shares available to buy? I am only guessing here, the price is on about $900k of turnover. Great turn of events though. Far better than my shabby attempt at fishing today!

Talking

It's quite a climb for one day. I wonder if many people are on holiday and are therefore not trading shares, making a limited amount of shares available to buy? I am only guessing here, the price is on about $900k of turnover. Great turn of events though. Far better than my shabby attempt at fishing today!
    Hi snackpac hope your fishing has improved,certainly ORE SP has up to $3.48 albeit on light volume

ORE have advised that they have gained resource consent to develop and exploit their salar de olaroz lithium-potash project.

With fishing, the wife caught some crabs to the delight of my son. I just fed the crabs!

My portfolio is going gangbusters though, mining shares are going nuts at the moment. I can't quite rationalise it and suspect a pull-back soon.

Talking

ORE have advised that they have gained resource consent to develop and exploit their salar de olaroz lithium-potash project.

With fishing, the wife caught some crabs to the delight of my son. I just fed the crabs!

My portfolio is going gangbusters though, mining shares are going nuts at the moment. I can't quite rationalise it and suspect a pull-back soon.
    You ll have to practise more assiduously with the fishing rod and put far more time into its use snack.
    Since ORE gained environmental approval the SP has kept marching on .
    High today of $3.8 must stop for a breather or fall back soon I would think i am still holding ATM.
    The future for LI and potash still looks bright notwithstanding general market malaise