sharetrader
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Investor

Where are the ethics in repeatedly breaching a contract for personal gain? If you weren't happy with the initial deal or intended to refinance at a later date you shouldn't of entered into a contract whereby you can not refinance/sell without repaying the cash contribution offer. It is a great 'scheme' if you have no morals but is extremely unethical.

Going through the process to once again see what I can get on re-financing two loans total $616k currently with Westpac
    Got some early details from ANZ best rates 1-2-3yr fixed term 3.89% + $3,000 cash to shift ... hoping to get them to improve offer as LVR under 50% .. not stressed to stay at WP if they can cut a sharp rate + cash to stay

waiting to hear back from ASB-Westpac thinking along the lines of fixing for 3yrs+ as thinking the cutting in rates must be coming to an end this year esp as the NZD is continuing to fall in value putting pressure on imports we kiwis depend on...

briefly talked with HSBC but as they don't take commercial property income into the lending equation I didn't even Qualify on income to debt

SBS-Kiwi-BNZ are complete muppets I'm not going waste my time with banks that don't understand residential equity or sane commercial lending timeframes
    Last edited by JBmurc; 23-05-2019 at 10:20 PM.
    People don't have ideas, ideas have people

Got some early details from ANZ best rates 1-2-3yr fixed term 3.89% + $3,000 cash to shift ... hoping to get them to improve offer as LVR under 50% .. not stressed to stay at WP if they can cut a sharp rate + cash to stay

$3000 cash to shift, you meaning cashback right?

If that is the case, you can def get better cash back, it's normally $1000 per 100k. So could try other brokers as they get better deals.

Quote Originally Posted by baller18 View Post

$3000 cash to shift, you meaning cashback right?

If that is the case, you can def get better cash back, it's normally $1000 per 100k. So could try other brokers as they get better deals.
    Yeah waiting to hear back from ASB .. I've never had 1k per 100k even though brokers as we know they take there cut from the banks

I certainly would shift if I could get more than 3k that they usually offer which after $1000+ in legal costs with trusts/company, etc leaves me with 1.5k-2k

Westpac the only bank they has paid me $2k just to stay with the bank over shifting to another bank but has strings you must stay with bank for min 2yrs etc . so last time I just stayed with WP..

westpac also has alway given me rates under WP advertised carded rate
    People don't have ideas, ideas have people