sharetrader
Page 138 of 207 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148188 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 2067

Thread: KMD - Kathmandu

Quote Originally Posted by Manukatana View Post
    20% today currently. whats going on?
    Punters think Norwegians buying in a good thing

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Punters think Norwegians buying in a good thing
    True, just over 5%. Meanwhile, AMP have dropped 3% of their holding...I wonder how much of that is Kiwisaver related.
    Last edited by Cyclical; 15-04-2020 at 03:45 PM.

Great volatility. Was 69c undervalued? Sure for what the company was. Is the current price close to the projected intrinsic value previously? probably not. Capital raising brought some financial stability I guess.

Whats the actual intrinsic value appropriate to assign to KMD? literally impossible to know with no cash flows. Can gamble/punt and make lots if you happen to match the institutes fair value projections.

Unreliable DCF shows that even if you assume no cash flow at all in 2H, the 1H alone probably valued it a little around the current price.
    Last edited by Cadalac123; 15-04-2020 at 03:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclical View Post
    True, just over 5%. Meanwhile, AMP have dropped 3% of their holding...I wonder how much of that is Kiwisaver related.
    They haven't really sold much at all. The drop is largely due to the dilution from the capital raising.

Been some interesting (and very profitable!) price action. Not sure whether it's accumulation or short covering? Closed equivalent of 81c on ASX so let's see what happens today...

Well, the money is out of my account. Let’s see how many shares I get on 24th ......
    50% up from the offer price .. but that will change maybe .. possibly.... obviously . Must say, I thought the online process was very easy...

Legend

I'm mindful that there will now be over twice as many shares for any future Div to be paid here

Probably a delay to things restarting with some customer resistance to going back out for a while

At best if Div resumes less than half what it was per share but probably less for next 6-12 months

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm not - to what extent is the KMD name holding SP up ?

Banned

NZ Katmandu is open online store
    We're delivering the essentials. ❄️🧊
    Take on those cooler mornings and evenings with the right gear.

FREE delivery when you spend over $25 | Our couriers will provide contactless delivery and we have increased safety practices in our distribution centre in Christchurch.

As well as OZ ... online

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm not - to what extent is the KMD name holding SP up ?
    Well, the whole market seems to be high on QE or something ATM...it seems the worse the prospects, the stronger the rally!

Banned

Nah... people was cashing early Feb.....sitting on huge cash! Looking for place to put their cash.... therefore market will get higher n higher especially will low interest in the banks and plenty of newbies buying

Norges guys playing around with some of their KMD shares
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”