sharetrader
Page 146 of 207 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156196 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 2067

Thread: KMD - Kathmandu

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzingironmansinlgescul View Post
    TA suggesting 1.80 by 31 march 2021? or sooner?
    wow how do you work out precise dates when horizontals will be reached?

Guru

TA extension of the Trend.

It will start dropping after September at the latest. Their full year results will be available then.

Quote Originally Posted by Cadalac123 View Post
    wow how do you work out precise dates when horizontals will be reached?
    Gann projections can provide both time and price
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Guru

yes there should be some great pull backs in the price. Traded this stock since its IPO. but it will power on for many years to come and if you have ever owned a top like this you will KNOW WHY!

Brands that a high quality are like a long term investments and they create there own momentum.

This 15 year old surfing jacket is also the envy of my professional TRI friends and professional trainers. It doubles as a very hip orange autumn, winter and spring cycling jacket.

I cant even begin to describe how my tall blonde trainer loves this top....

Attachment 11676

You might say why dont i hold long. Well if you look at the product in the photo you will see quality and style that my high performance professional TRI and surf friends love. Do the investors in the stock understand this product i use and have shown here? Prehaps the investor does not actually use the product? Try out this little top and you will be hooked for life. How many of you are users of products like this?
    Last edited by Waltzing; 09-06-2020 at 02:50 PM.

KMD also joins ASX index with A2M AIZ EBO MCY

https://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistic...me=D&period=M6

Guru

DISC: bought again at 1.10 the other day and sold at 133. Back to 1.10 today... i imagine all those new share buyers who have been driving this market just found out what kind of market this is... Its a buy the crash sell the rally... Of course if you bought at 50 its a hold... bought at 72 and sold at 1.10. a few weeks ago...CNBC Carter Worth says bottom here could go to 2800 on the SP 500 and 1.5% vol range. Stock like KMD and others here could come under regular pressure.
    Last edited by Waltzing; 13-06-2020 at 09:15 AM.

Long discussion with Kathmandu CFO about Covid impacts etc in this Westpac piece

https://westpaciq.westpac.com.au/wib...tail_FINAL.pdf
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/355640

Reads kinda okay, then you realize FY19 pro forma normalised Combined Group EBITDA was $151m, now expected to be "above $70m"... so about half of last year... then you realize a huge amount of shares have been issued (more than doubling the shares on issue)... so on a Earnings per share basis, KMD is down about 80% on last year...?
    Interesting that the share price has only gone down about 50%...

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    https://www.nzx.com/announcements/355640

Reads kinda okay, then you realize FY19 pro forma normalised Combined Group EBITDA was $151m, now expected to be "above $70m"... so about half of last year... then you realize a huge amount of shares have been issued (more than doubling the shares on issue)... so on a Earnings per share basis, KMD is down about 80% on last year...?
    Interesting that the share price has only gone down about 50%...
    Earnings per share are down 80%, and the share price goes up 10% on the open today... share price now less than half way off where KMD was at the start of the year, despite a dramatically changed outlook... crazy stuff... but I suppose like AIR, it doesn't matter about the earnings if the story is strong.