sharetrader
Page 87 of 175 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137 ... LastLast

Thread: KMD - Kathmandu

Hybrid View

-aholic

Just saw a parcel of $100,000 in off-market transaction offloaded 10mins ago just before dividend payment so that tells me its time to leave the ship.

Disc. abandoned ship myself today - not holding
    Last edited by smtrader; 25-05-2016 at 01:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by smtrader View Post
    Just saw a parcel of $100,000 in off-market transaction offloaded 10mins ago just before dividend payment so that tells me its time to leave the ship.

Disc. abandoned ship myself today - not holding
    Hmm... It goes ex on the 2nd of June. Did you actually sell out today?

-aholic

Quote Originally Posted by huxley View Post
    Hmm... It goes ex on the 2nd of June. Did you actually sell out today?
    I sold out last parcel i had today.. i sold most of them just like Kelvin around $1.70.. Asb didnt allow me to let my shares go to market a few weeks ago, they took control of slowly selling them down because if i wouldve sold my whole lot i wouldve crashed the share price down to 1.20-1.30, i was quiet upset and contacted nzx and found that its really up to the broker to work the shares which sounds ridiculous to me, it sounds like market manipuation on the brokers end not allowing whoever wants to sell to just sell.. which is exactly what i think is happening with TWR now btw.

Yes it's before ex dividend, but if you look closely, soon as they announced dividends, the share price went up (due to some chasing dividends unaware of overall KMD position), i waited for share price to go up by the same amount of dividends to be paid (which was today) and sold so i can recycle money into better stocks ...

good luck if you're holding, i held long enough and lost believing in kmd, they might turn around maybe in the long term (but its a long shot) and the perception of negativity around it coupled with competition and retail outlook just makes me depressed so im moving along as i dont have the heart for it anymore.
    Last edited by smtrader; 25-05-2016 at 03:33 PM.

Lucky I sold out at 174

Feel that their results depend too much on the easter/winter sales, and the warm weather means poor sales

I'm beginning to feel that turning down Rod's offer last year was not such a good idea. Rod, come back..........

On my rounds and just a little behind..

I'm on the fence on this one. I think it has 50:50 chance of being good:not so good year. Started off well, so may continue. I think a lot of operators are playing on people's fear and getting decent parcels at good discounts. Of course it's all determined by your entry point, but then I suspect a number of Feb/March ATM buyers are feeling pretty nervous at the moment as well. And I also suspect Rod Duke is happy enough with Xavier.
    Last edited by drcjp; 26-05-2016 at 07:24 AM.

Icebreaker emailed with a 20% winter promotion ... It begins...⛷☔️💵😎

Interest blog post: https://sixfootjournalism.wordpress....s-to-landfill/ - would be interested to know if this is true and if so, how much stock gets destroyed.
    Last edited by KiwiGekko; 28-05-2016 at 12:44 PM.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by KiwiGekko View Post
    Interest blog post: https://sixfootjournalism.wordpress....s-to-landfill/ - would be interested to know if this is true and if so, how much stock gets destroyed.
    Shocking! @KathmanduANZ shame shame shame.

^Paul doing a sterling job on @kathmandugear replying to tweets from punters expressing their disgust
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”