sharetrader
Page 143 of 206 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147153193 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 2057

Thread: KMD - Kathmandu

Also coming into winter, people have been pent up for 8 weeks not able to spend much money, now allowed a bit more freedom and ready to go in and buy that new tent/pack/fleece they've been eyeing up for the past 2 months

Squeeze and next leg up when??
    Next week?
    Level 1?
    Trans tasman bubble?

Quote Originally Posted by STONKS_ONLY_GO_UP View Post
    Squeeze and next leg up when??
    Next week?
    Level 1?
    Trans tasman bubble?
    Wouldn't expect public 'trans-tasman bubble' travel anytime this year. With the path taken currently in NZ combating virus and discrepancy between NZ vs AU in management I don't imagine they will risk it.
    Maybe see some heightened interest in domestic camping / tramping? and can't see surfing gear demand (AU especially) disappearing anytime soon.

Guru

Winter surfing in Aus.. well yes , KMD is a global brand and it will take a lot of surfing gear in australia for it move the net profit everwhere... the sell was in the range of 1..10 to 1.15 and the range is probably still 1.10 to 1.25 as a trading sell for a while yet, a buy under 80 cents.

Tl;dr The recession is priced in and summarily cancelled. KMD to 1.70 EOY.

Shopped at KMD Wellington store for some DD today. 2pmish Sunday afternoon. Shop was full. 50 people or so. They have extended their trading hours, notably adding about 4 extra hours of shopping for Sat/Sun. Manager said it has been like Christmas ever since level 2 and they were smashing targets. The bear is kill. Buy now while under $1.

Banned

Meh...$600m plus cap clothing company...better place to put the money ....

Guru

I will keep an eye on the regions at weekends when i get into central hamilton but its only may 1.70 YEND ? well there is a long way to go.. Last time i was in sweden and holland i did not see ripcurl anywhere. Wellington is not going to refloat this ship yet. And with the Cap raise 1.70 would equate to fully priced before the GHPC (global health pandemic crisis). Take a look at the chart since it floated...

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzingironmansinlgescul View Post
    I will keep an eye on the regions at weekends when i get into central hamilton but its only may 1.70 YEND ? well there is a long way to go.. Last time i was in sweden and holland i did not see ripcurl anywhere. Wellington is not going to refloat this ship yet. And with the Cap raise 1.70 would equate to fully priced before the GHPC (global health pandemic crisis). Take a look at the chart since it floated...
    With the cap raise taken into account, 1.70 is near Mid March levels, well below the adjusted all time high of 2.51, unless I've made an error. This seems to me reasonable. That's putting back to August 2019 pricing.

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    Meh...$600m plus cap clothing company...better place to put the money ....
    tell that to lululemon shareholders

Guru

price pressure may come into play between 1.20 and 1.60 depending on the average share cost price after the cap raise. If you have got your AVE price down to under a dollar then selling pressure might come on at 1.20 and above as seller with plenty of new share take profits. But how likely is a dividend next 6 to 12 months and what might it be. No one is buying this for dividend and no holder before the cap raise is buying some are only waiting to sell. its FOMO and if there will need to be a lot of them and they will need to hope the cap raise people dont want to dump and run.