sharetrader
Page 137 of 207 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147187 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 2067

Thread: KMD - Kathmandu

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    I see the sharesies suckers are all lining up to buy at 72 cents. Crazy, they have no clue some of them. I see them on FB thinking the SP will go to TERP as if its some magical formula. Unfortunately a lot are going to get some rude awakenings. There were 382 orders at 72 before someone took a lot out just now.
    Hey blackcap, where can you see these order #'s? Those Mum and Dad buyers using Sharesies will be keeping the SP up for longer than it should be.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Ecks View Post
    Hey blackcap, where can you see these order #'s? Those Mum and Dad buyers using Sharesies will be keeping the SP up for longer than it should be.
    You see them just after 10AM on the open. Or after coming out of a halt. Sharesies will not place orders pre-open so they all pop up at 10.01AM or thereabouts. But they are gone now. Interesting phenomena though. I went short at 91 cents, took some off the table on Friday at 82 cents and going to hold the rest of the short till about between 50 and 60 cents. (if it gets there)

You see them just after 10AM on the open. Or after coming out of a halt. Sharesies will not place orders pre-open so they all pop up at 10.01AM or thereabouts. But they are gone now. Interesting phenomena though. I went short at 91 cents, took some off the table on Friday at 82 cents and going to hold the rest of the short till about between 50 and 60 cents. (if it gets there)
    Are you using CMC markets to short?

Guru

Must be about time to exit the short. I see they are down to 63 cents this morning. That's a pretty quick fall the last few days. But I doubt they will fall over in the medium term. All that extra cash from the rights issue should support the balance sheet for a while.
    Last edited by blackcap; 08-04-2020 at 11:02 AM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Ogg View Post
    Seems legit.
    Falling like a knife through butter.. down to 61 now. I am guessing the market thinks a lot of pain going forward for KMD as sales dry up in a post Covid environement?

Falling like a knife through butter.. down to 61 now. I am guessing the market thinks a lot of pain going forward for KMD as sales dry up in a post Covid environement?
    I think so....This has the potential to be a deep recession...depression even. KMD sell things that we don't really need. There will always be some who can afford to buy their stuff, but those numbers could drastically reduce.
    Basically, no one knows.
    That's a problem.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Flugenbear View Post
    I think so....This has the potential to be a deep recession...depression even. KMD sell things that we don't really need. There will always be some who can afford to buy their stuff, but those numbers could drastically reduce.
    Basically, no one knows.
    That's a problem.
    The Banking Systems here & in Oz are however awash in Govt cash, so when the green light comes, they may see some good trading to make up for all the weeks closed, assuming that they have both Stock & Staffing available to harvest a possible windfall ..

Good rise this morning, something up?

Quote Originally Posted by flyer View Post
    Good rise this morning, something up?
    20% today currently. whats going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Manukatana View Post
    20% today currently. whats going on?
    If I had to guess, Greed or more precisely FOMO (fear of missing out). Fear and Greed are two very powerful features that move the market. A swing from one to the other causes large share price movements.