sharetrader
Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 31717778798081
Results 1,601 to 1,605 of 1605

Thread: Kathmandu IPO

  1. #1601
    always learning ... BlackPeter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Canterbury
    Posts
    6,572

    Default

    Clearly - Yarra Capital management do see value at this price - they bought themselves a wee parcel of 8.36%:

    https://announcements.nzx.com/detail/370718
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

  2. #1602
    Speedy Az winner69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    , , .
    Posts
    29,163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Clearly - Yarra Capital management do see value at this price - they bought themselves a wee parcel of 8.36%:

    https://announcements.nzx.com/detail/370718
    Something to do with Yarra acquiring Nikko

    Yarra/Nikko held more last year than this I think
    When investors are euphoric, they are incapable of recognizing euphoria itself.

  3. #1603
    always learning ... BlackPeter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Canterbury
    Posts
    6,572

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Something to do with Yarra acquiring Nikko

    Yarra/Nikko held more last year than this I think
    Good memory! However - this does not make the picture clearer.

    Yarra submitted last December a change of interest notice saying that they now hold 72,436,067 shares.
    http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...430/336728.pdf

    Today they submitted a "notice of initial substantial holder" claiming a holding of 59,277,176 shares.
    http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...718/344244.pdf


    WTF? What happened with the 72 mil odd they owned last year?
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

  4. #1604
    Speedy Az winner69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    , , .
    Posts
    29,163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Good memory! However - this does not make the picture clearer.

    Yarra submitted last December a change of interest notice saying that they now hold 72,436,067 shares.
    http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...430/336728.pdf

    Today they submitted a "notice of initial substantial holder" claiming a holding of 59,277,176 shares.
    http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...718/344244.pdf


    WTF? What happened with the 72 mil odd they owned last year?
    Saw that as well and said to myself what the heck

    Mysterious ways of the big end of town

    The 72m shares was actually 65m shares ...they sold down April to November
    When investors are euphoric, they are incapable of recognizing euphoria itself.

  5. #1605
    always learning ... BlackPeter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Canterbury
    Posts
    6,572

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Saw that as well and said to myself what the heck

    Mysterious ways of the big end of town

    The 72m shares was actually 65m shares ...they sold down April to November
    Well, yes - but this was before they said that they hold 72.4m shares on Dec 1st, 2020.

    No later notice after that (like end of substantial holding or change of substantial holding) until they report today an initial public holding of 59.2 m shares.

    Funny that - did they just forget to notify the market that they first sold down below the 5% threshold (if that's what it was) after Dec 1st ?
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •