sharetrader
Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by airedale View Post
    What do you mean Wiz, I have it as my number 5 pick. And a couple of others have it as well I am sure.
    i sure do, very positive about GOR and its greenfields exploration program in 2018, Wiz just getting the word out re the comp,

ps, nice to see GOR inching into the 70s, touching 72.5c today

https://stocknessmonster.com/announc....asx-6A868499/

Good progress being made towards first gold pour next year.

It's always pleasing to hear the words 'on schedule and on budget'.

My last post isn't ageing well given the weather delays, but those results looked pretty good today. I was surprised to see some softness in the sp. I've been buying more of these. I don't expect fireworks, but I do see safe and easy returns over the next 18 months.

I'm still awaiting APC's drilling results with their projects up North Yamarna, just north of Ibanez.

GOR just bought out previous JV partner for 7m cash for the South Yamarna projects, so encouraging to see the high grade results.

Softness due to the slippage in production now likely Q2 not Q1, but not a biggie in the overall scheme of things.

https://stocknessmonster.com/charts/gor.asx/
    Hi Shasta, The "overall scheme of things" still looks OK. The 5 year chart looks good and with mining due to start next year I think there is still upside from here.
    As an aside, I often notice that a company's SP will slip after it makes even a positive announcement.

I like GOR because the near term production should pretty much guarantees a steady rise, but the drill campaign offers a bit of lotto as well. It doesn't seem like it has many fans, and that surprises me. I think as production nears (or the drill bit hits something particularly juicy) it will draw more attention. I couldn't be more comfortable in this.

I note that GOR will be added to the ASX 200 index on the 24th June, and that Blackrock Holdings have recently increased their holding from 7% to 9% .That should support the recent strength in the SP. And gold production is due to start soon.

Where the hell is that first gold? The delays have held this back with gold sky high. It really needed the news today. Monday it is, I guess. If not, that's really poor form.

well looks like the "form" was fairly good or is that gold......