sharetrader
Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    special needs

good opportunity on the oppies at mo. they at 26. heads 37. oppies conversion is only 7 cents.

special needs

crazy. even better volume today. still letting it run...how about you others. any targets in mind? geez, when its this strong i guess we just wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by evilroyrule View Post
    crazy. even better volume today. still letting it run...how about you others. any targets in mind? geez, when its this strong i guess we just wait and see.

If trading patterns continue as they are, would it be foolish to suggest a SP of $0.60c by the end of the month?

I rub my hands with glee at the thought?

Hi Roy.
    Glad to hear you are letting it run. Personally I dont have targets. Just let it go till it changes direction.

special needs

Quote Originally Posted by STRAT View Post
    Hi Roy.
    Glad to hear you are letting it run. Personally I dont have targets. Just let it go till it changes direction.
    thank you strat. i am most unaccustomed to having anything behave like this. now a five bagger. so its a real learning curve for me. i think Mr P gave me some pointers about early indicators, OBV and Stochastic so ill try and dig those up. how a little blue arrow can change ones mood!
    Last edited by evilroyrule; 03-11-2010 at 04:27 PM. Reason: had strat = start!

thank you strat. i am most unaccustomed to having anything behave like this. now a five bagger. so its a real learning curve for me. i think Mr P gave me some pointers about early indicators, OBV and Stochastic so ill try and dig those up. how a little blue arrow can change ones mood!
    As long as that learning curve goes up to the right its all good. The great thing about being up that far is you dont have to panic at the first sign of it slipping back. More wriggle room and more time to assess any pull back.
    Have a wee look at the CUE chart as an example. If Id bought CUE in the 30s I would have sold on the recent retrace but I have confidence in the company and with an entry at around 14c Im letting it ride.
    Last edited by STRAT; 03-11-2010 at 04:51 PM.

Another great day. Was eyeing the exit but couldn't resist hanging in

This detailed research report is a great read.....some excellent valuation analysis!

http://www.eleckramines.com.au/repor...v2010Final.pdf

"It seems that everywhere Eleckra looks, more targets are being
    identified
    ."
    Share prices follow earnings....buy EPS growth!!

Quote Originally Posted by steve fleming View Post
    This detailed research report is a great read.....some excellent valuation analysis!

identified
    ."
    Excelent report. Thanks Steve

Quote Originally Posted by steve fleming View Post

identified
    ."
    Thanks Steve, realistic and very interesting. 44c short term on decent Justinian news sounds pretty fair to me ($92/oz is undervalued given their potential surely)...

I'd personally love to see EKM do a big cap raising so they can get a drill or two working full time at Yamarna but we will see