sharetrader
Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by airedale View Post
    Good question, stumpynuts, could EKM be the next Sandfire Resources? From 20 cents 10 months ago to about $7.50 today. Perhaps someone with a grasp of copper and gold grades and tonnages will know.
    Ooooooooooh. Airdale you are making my mouth water lol. Bloody well hope so. That would be a 53 bagger and a whole new life
    Last edited by STRAT; 30-11-2010 at 10:24 PM.

JORC upgrade will only include Central Bore so if it breaks the 1mil mark at a decent grade I'd be pretty happy... But down the track, many million ounces for sure.

Its not often a stock with this much potential comes along, but it will take quite some time for that potential to be realised. I'm actually being quite patient with this one

Quote Originally Posted by trackers View Post
    JORC upgrade will only include Central Bore so if it breaks the 1mil mark at a decent grade I'd be pretty happy... But down the track, many million ounces for sure.

If this turns out to be true, then many many many wet pants.....

trading halt.

May be the awaited capital raising

Quote Originally Posted by hal View Post
    trading halt.

May be the awaited capital raising
    Hey Hal,

I see the attachment to the ann states it is a cap raising by GRR. Is that a wholly owned sub or something? Major s/holder?

Gazprom

Quote Originally Posted by gazprom1 View Post
    Hey Hal,

I see the attachment to the ann states it is a cap raising by GRR. Is that a wholly owned sub or something? Major s/holder?

Gazprom
    EKM has renamed as Gold Road Resources (approved by holders at a meeting couple days ago). Will be trading as GOR eventually.

TH is for cap raising.. No surprises I wouldn't imagine. Hopefully its of sufficient size that they can start to ramp up drilling in a big way

Thanks Trackers...are you making money??

Gaz

Hey Gaz, yeah still inching upwards. Had some good success with YTC last couple weeks, and holding a few with some good potential. I'll finish another year up over 100% so I can't complain (though geez it does get harder each time huh?). Hows things with you? Getting enough rainfall?

Quote Originally Posted by trackers View Post
    Hey Gaz, yeah still inching upwards. Had some good success with YTC last couple weeks, and holding a few with some good potential. I'll finish another year up over 100% so I can't complain (though geez it does get harder each time huh?). Hows things with you? Getting enough rainfall?
    Dry Trackers, dry. Irrigating but the crops look great as do the lambs.

Happy to hear that you are "tracking" up. I have had a good couple of months. Have too much money in BUR and ADD but if they come through will make a difference. It has been a good year generally with lots of quickish trades for a 10/20/30+% gains. MAK has been disappointing....still in and basically up a couple of %. Question for you: I am looking to research India and probably start trading there if possible - suits my time zones (Europe/ Asia) during the winter. Do you have any ideas about setting up a trading account. etc.

Hope you have a fantastic day. I am guessing a strong open followed by a lowor close....I am not doing anything today but that is my pennys worth.

Gaz

Hey,

Interesting about India.. Not sure on brokers sorry, Interactive Brokers only appears to do options and futures and etrade doesn't look like a goer either...Strong open / fading close sounds right so far