sharetrader
Page 25 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

HOLY CRAP!!!!
    Did anybody see the report out today??????

Gold drilled at - 1KG / Tonne (Not a misprint?!?!?)

WTF!?!?!?!?

It certainly put a rocket under the SP

Quote Originally Posted by airedale View Post
    It certainly put a rocket under the SP
    For today only I guess - SP came down closer to ASX closing time.
    The real booster will be later this month when they announce maiden resource.

Shet! A pity I still don't have these, but oh well I made a fair few dollars on these........

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpynuts View Post
    For today only I guess - SP came down closer to ASX closing time.
    The real booster will be later this month when they announce maiden resource.

Shet! A pity I still don't have these, but oh well I made a fair few dollars on these........
    They still have more results to come. Justinian has one hole drilled and they have now moved the rig to Hann which is a 4.3km long deposit.

HOLY CRAP!!!!
    Did anybody see the report out today??????

Gold drilled at - 1KG / Tonne (Not a misprint?!?!?)

WTF!?!?!?!?
    Nice eh?

Quote Originally Posted by hal View Post
    They still have more results to come. Justinian has one hole drilled and they have now moved the rig to Hann which is a 4.3km long deposit.
    So far Central Bore seems to be the only area with major significant gold resources at the moment.
    It will be interesting to see how many ounces GOR announces later this month.

So far Central Bore seems to be the only area with major significant gold resources at the moment.
    It will be interesting to see how many ounces GOR announces later this month.
    They have atilla which is over 700koz. They are going to be drilling more on this deposit as they think there is higher grade ore there and they are hoping to increase the resource there.

Apart from that they have only be working the Central Bore area for a short while.

They think Central Bore is bigger than the current area they are drilling. it extends North & South and at depth. It is narrow vein and some analysts think it is 200koz but we will find out soon. I am hoping it will be more like 300koz or more. I remember one very respected analyst saying it should be very profitable to dig up and get processed nearby and that was 9 months ago(he was saying 150koz at that stage) before all the high grade holes were drilled.

They have found Justinian which is only a short distance from Central Bore and has a wider resource. I think one hole was 7 metres at 27g/t.

Hann is a 4.3km long anomaly with huge grades in soil samples. They will be drilling this deposit this month.

Multiple other targets

Could be a very interesting few months and year.

special needs

Default im over here now strat!!

i cant agree with you re volume. 40 mins in and we have done half the volume we did yesterday, and that vol. was sufficient in my books to shift trends. anyhoo, all good.lets wait for the super pit ann.

Hi Roy
    Heres the volume over the last 6 months

special needs

ok good points, geez dont remember the 11 mil in march?????????? i was talking more recent times, but i admit defeat